Anybody got any extra empty RCBS die boxes?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
WinM71
Levergunner 2.0

Anybody got any extra empty RCBS die boxes?

Post by WinM71 »

I need a batch of empty RCBS die boxes. The new-style larger box, not the older smaller box with the little plastic latch. My current dies are in mixed boxes, and I'd like to get them all matching (anal retentive). Green boxes preferred, but gray acceptable. If you've got any you'd like to sell, post here or shoot me an email at oldnavyetc@hotmail.com.
My mind reader refuses to charge me..........

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you somethin'. That ain't an optical illusion, it only LOOKS LIKE an optical illusion.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Have you contacted RCBS? I bet you'd be surprised what they do!
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Marlinman is right. I bet they would send you some. They replaced a couple mold boxes for me recently, free of charge.
WinM71
Levergunner 2.0

Post by WinM71 »

Good idea, I hadn't thought of that. I'll give them a call tomorrow. But I'll still need more (I need about 18 total), so let me know if you have any spares.
My mind reader refuses to charge me..........

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you somethin'. That ain't an optical illusion, it only LOOKS LIKE an optical illusion.
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

I've had a few rare places that refuse to accept my money for parts. RCBS is one of 'em.

scott