Munire - 41 Colt, 45 Schofield, Obsolescent ammo?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Munire - 41 Colt, 45 Schofield, Obsolescent ammo?

Post by JohndeFresno »

I received some spam from what appears to be an unusual and possibly promising supplier to folks who like old calibers, as well as current ones:
www.munireusa.com/

41 Long Colt, 45 Schofield, lots of other obsolete or obsolescent round for sale here.

Does anybody have a track record on this company?
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Munire - 41 Colt, 45 Schofield, Obsolescent ammo?

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

OK - Thanks, Ray.

FWIW, my e-mail claims great savings on their ammo this month. I didn't take the time to compare prices, however, since I handload my ammo.
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
I cannot imagine being at the mercy of others to have ammo for the "obscure" calibers I much enjoy to shoot. Happily I grew up in a home where reloading was normal if only with normal calibers like 38 Special.
We read all the time of shooters "looking for 375 Winchester, 444 Marlin and even 32 Winchester Special" ammo.
When I see a "not yet reloaded in my house" caliber lever rifle for sale my first question is.. Do I have those dies already ? Or do I have some of that brass ? Then comes.. Do I have enough money ? What a wonderful position to be in !
First thing I hope to load up when we get north again in June is some 405 Winchester and 50-95. Than a few 41-444 just for fun.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.