For Michael Puzio Levergunner 2.0 Winchester 92 25-20

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
daisygordoninc
Levergunner 2.0

For Michael Puzio Levergunner 2.0 Winchester 92 25-20

Post by daisygordoninc »

I have a Winchester 92 25-20 serial number 159065. I have the Cody letter for it and it appears to be all original from factory.
I've owned it for about 10 years. It's in very good original condition, no real damage to any part of it. If you would like a picture of it give me your e-mail address and I'll send you a few. I cannot get my pictures small enough to transfer onto this Paco Kelly sight. I know others have had the same trouble. I belong to the Winchester Collectors Association and have several really nice old Winchesters, mostly 94s. I bought this one to replace the one my grandfather had and gave to my dad. My dad sold it cheap in a garage sale, he didn't know what he was doing at the time. We shot many deer with it at close range to keep from damaging the meat, some really nice black tail bucks here in Western Oregon. My e-mail address is daisygordon@comcast.net

Gordon Johnson