Dear Santa

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Dear Santa

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Please bring me a pair of stainless Ruger New Vaquero's in .45 Colt with 7 1/2" barrels. I kno Ruger does not make such a gun but I figure with your connections it can be done.
P.S. I have been a very good boy ! :wink:
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Dear Santa

Post by Griff »

I recently heard that repeating yourself is an indication of early onset of Alzheimer's... but if you were just stutterin' from being nervous about comin' out of the closet over a need for a Ruger or two (I'd be ashamed to admit such in public... but then I don't have to worry... nary a Ruger in my safe... or even in my house)... In fact, I've been Ruger free for nearly 30 years! :D :P :P :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

My danged I-pad went nuts. I tried to delete before I looked like a complete fool. Maybe I should change my CAS /SASS alias from Chuck Wagon Chuck to foolish Chuck. :lol:
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Griff, At last count my collection of Ruger handguns was well north of 50. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Chuck, this post brought back sad memories, before the UK handgun ban :twisted: I used to shoot with a married couple who had a pair of S/S Ruger .45 Vaquero's 71/2" barrels.
When the ban :twisted: came in I helped them burn up all their .45 ammo before those beautiful guns were permanently deactivated... :twisted:
I sure hope Santa finds you a pair by December.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Chuck 100 yd wrote:Griff, At last count my collection of Ruger handguns was well north of 50. :D
and now ..... I AM jealous ! :mrgreen:
cable
Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Steelbanger »

Here is a link to two Ruger Vaqueros with 7.5" barrels and CC frames. Maybe you can pass this link along to your wife. http://www.ktpguns.com/results.php?manu ... &model=any

I really don't know how much these are bringing but this Kittery site has both of these @ $515.00
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Thanks friend but I really do want the smaller framed new Vaquero in stainless. I already have five pairs of New Vaquero's in various caliber and configurations and need 7 1/2" pair to complete the set.they are not current production but have been told that a very limited run was made several years back. I will just have to keep looking.