Baltimore Show

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Baltimore Show

Post by 6pt-sika »

Anyone going this year ? Looks like I'm driving up early Saturday morning and coming back to VA when we come out ! We have a few Japanese matchlocks left to move as well as a DHE Parker 16 and we need to buy some parts for a couple Civil War carbines .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Baltimore Show

Post by Sixgun »

6 point........I've been saying this for the last 5 years......yea....yea...I'll be there......but never show up.

I am going to make a 100% honest effort to make it this year. That's the show to move the high dollar stuff.....but........a little paranoid about bringing high dollar Colts to a communist state.

I'll look around.........I'll compromise with a long gun....tired of looking at this engraved Ithaca Flues #2. Maybe a Winchester or two....will keep in touch...---6

1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Sixgun wrote:6 point........I've been saying this for the last 5 years......yea....yea...I'll be there......but never show up.

I am going to make a 100% honest effort to make it this year. That's the show to move the high dollar stuff.....but........a little paranoid about bringing high dollar Colts to a communist state.

I'll look around.........I'll compromise with a long gun....tired of looking at this engraved Ithaca Flues #2. Maybe a Winchester or two....will keep in touch...---6

There are four or five fellows from the Parker forum that I usually argue with (same as any other forum) , that have asked me to stop by their respective tables . We are planning to leave here about 5:30AM and it takes about 2 1/2 hours to get there so we should be there around 8ish if we stop for breakfast somewhere . And we will most likely be there until about 16:00 or so !

When it gets closer to time I can give you my cell number and you can text me there if you wanna meet up !
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I just need to remember to leave the ringer on !
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Copy that 6 Point....with my brain anymore I'll need a reminder.---6

6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Well looks like Baltimore ain't gonna happen for me this year .
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

Post by alnitak »

I grew up in Baltimore, but I am not inclined to go to that Communist state any more than I must, and certainly do not plan to be there in any connection with guns.
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

alnitak wrote:I grew up in Baltimore, but I am not inclined to go to that Communist state any more than I must, and certainly do not plan to be there in any connection with guns.
I hunt the eastern shore every year and sometimes southern Maryland to date I've not had any problems . Also done the Baltimore show a few times and again no problems .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

6 Point,
I was just down at the gunshop discussing this weekend and it looks like......once again.....it's a no show........my one bud will be there and is trying to talk me into going.........after 40+ years of hitting the shows, I'm a bit bored.........now.......maybe if there was a T-show there to entice me, I might be interested. :D -----6

6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Sixgun wrote:6 Point,
I was just down at the gunshop discussing this weekend and it looks like......once again.....it's a no show........my one bud will be there and is trying to talk me into going.........after 40+ years of hitting the shows, I'm a bit bored.........now.......maybe if there was a T-show there to entice me, I might be interested. :D -----6
Yeah I kinda get bored there after about three hours . Especially since I have no where near enough money to buy everything I like loll's !

I got hooked into going to a dinner/cocktail/birthday party Saturday evening .