GUNS YOU REGRET BUYING!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

GUNS YOU REGRET BUYING!

Post by horsesoldier03 »

We have all seen the threads on guns that you regret having ever sold, what guns do you wish you had never bought? WHY?

I honestly cant think of a single gun that I ever regret buying.

Edit: I picked up a Remington 742 .308 carbine that would never shoot worth a lick. I sold it and havent ever had a moment of regret.
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Re: GUNS YOU REGRET BUYING!

Post by firefuzz »

I.A.B. Sharps. Learned my lesson there.

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Browning B92 in .357 mag.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I bought a short barreled Remington 788 in .308 once. I found a camo synthetic stock for it, set up with a scope, bore sighted it...........then realized I hated it and sold it with never even firing it. :lol:

I bought a Savage 99C in .308 with the barrel cut to 18". It shot really well and I had a peep sight on it for a while. Then I put a 1-4x scope on it. It was a really nice woods rifle but I just HATED the magazine and it didn't feed worth garbage compared to the rotary mags. I let it go in frustration hoping to find a good rotary mag candidate to build another.........never did. :cry:
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

" I sold it and havent ever had a moment of regret."

Did you inform the buyer it was a lemon before the sale?
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

NOPE, I thought that was what gun shows were for. But if it makes you feel any better, he was a dealer and experianced buyer!
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
BrentD

Post by BrentD »

Belgian Browning BLR. That was a pig of a gun. Not too many others.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

For about 40 years, I've bought/tried/sold literally dozens of different guns (long/hand, rifles/smoothbore, etc) in a search for the Holy Grail (in my mind).

To be able to do that, since I was raising 3 kids, I mostly sold a gun (or three) to finance something different - Soooo the ones I regret buying were the several, out of all those guns, that didn't make their cost+ back to me when sold.

One was a T/C .54 Renegade, another a 16/16/7x57R Drilling that I bought w/o recognizing the issues it had - which at least gave me an education on combination guns.

Last edited by Pete44ru on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

I have owned three Ruger bolt action rifles in my life, don't have them any more, none of them including the .22 would shoot better than about 4-5 inches at 100 yards regardless of load, bedding, recrowning etc. Junkers all.

Had a Taurus Model 63 (?) slide action .22, absolutely the worst. Took a beating getting rid of it and was glad to do it. :roll:
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

No regrets. Lots of life lessons learned from the guns, performance cars, wine; and women I been with.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

horsesoldier03 wrote:
2571 wrote:" I sold it and havent ever had a moment of regret."

Did you inform the buyer it was a lemon before the sale?
NOPE, I thought that was what gun shows were for. But if it makes you feel any better, he was a dealer and experianced buyer!
And anyone with any experience with 742s knows how inconsistent they are. So, not that it was a "lemon" but just typical.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

I'm sure I've had a cheap Arminus or some other crappy import I should never have purchased, but that's how you learn.

Probably my biggest regret is the three "buffalo guns" I have. Nothing wrong with them, but there's just no good place around here for me to shoot them (no point in 200 yards or less) and I don't get to Montana enough...maybe if gas prices stay down I can go more, but the economy around here will start to tank if prices stay low for long. I have quite a bit of money tied up in guns that spend the majority of their time in the safe, and that's not what guns are for.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by Mainehunter »

casastahle wrote:Browning B92 in .357 mag.
Really? A friend of mine and his dad love theirs. Curious what was wrong with yours :?:

Mainehunter :wink:
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

For myself, no. But I did buy a Walther PPKs for the wife as a carry gun. It still sits in the safe almost unused as she likes her .38 snubbies. It's destined for my eldest's wife.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jnyork wrote:I have owned three Ruger bolt action rifles in my life, don't have them any more, none of them including the .22 would shoot better than about 4-5 inches at 100 yards regardless of load, bedding, recrowning etc. Junkers all.
That's what's funny about guns (and probably other mechanical things); The first Ruger I bought was a cloverleaf-shooting M-77 in 6mm Rem. Since then I've always liked Rugers. But I know people on both sides of that (and many other) fence.

I've usually sold the ones I didn't warm-up to within the first 100 rounds or less, and YES, I have always been honest to the seller as to the reason I didn't like the one I'm selling.
  • Sometimes I just didn't care for the chambering,
    Sometimes I found something in a better configuration I preferred,
    Sometimes I found a totally different firearm I needed money for that I wanted more,
    Sometimes (these are the rough ones)
    • the trigger was lousy,
      the gun inaccurate, or
      the design just seemed flawed.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

Firefuzz: re. your former I.A.B. Sharps. "I.A.B." actually means "It Always Breaks."
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Not really "regret", because I sold it for something else...

But:

Bushmaster M4 flattop. Excellent rifle, shot extremely well, but I dislike the platform/caliber. Bought it as a favor, shot it twice.

1886 TD. Impulse buy. Never liked it as much as a Marlin 1895.

.410 Snake charmer. Interesting but ultimately pointless. Filled a niche for a while though.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Mainehunter wrote:
casastahle wrote:Browning B92 in .357 mag.
Really? A friend of mine and his dad love theirs. Curious what was wrong with yours :?:

Mainehunter :wink:
I found that rifle to be much like the Harley Davidson Super Glide I had a few years ago.
A lot of hype over nothing.
It just wasn't all that.
The two things I should have kept was my Marlin 1894 in .357 and my Yamaha V Star.
Both of which could run circles around that Browning & that Harley any day.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

One I really regret selling is a Browning B92 .357. Great rifle but didn''t fit the terrain out here for hunting.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

My personal .02

Kel-Tec P3AT - Just no good. Too many issues to list, but the old saying "buy junk, it stays junk" does apply.

Winchester/Miroku Ltd Edition Deluxe TD 1892 - Beautiful rifle, but clunky and had a trigger that almost needed 2 fingers to pull. It also threw brass 50ft to the right and back. Sold within the first month.
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Puma 92 in 480 Ruger , bought it new and traded it off still NIB .

Ruger Charger

Dan Wesson stainless 8 1/2" in 357 MAX

Interarms Virginian Dragoon 44 MAG with a 7 1/2" barrel

Browning Citori 4 barrel skeet set

Franchi 2005 Trap Combo

Ans as you might imagine none of the ones above are still in my accumulation !!!!
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Worst of the two- three hundred firearms that have passed through my hands was a pair of Polish P64s.
Horrible trigger pulls and grouped about minute of barn!

Right behind that was an Egyptian Rasheed and an Italian Carcano.
Was very happy to part them all out.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Post by GonnePhishin »

Colt Double Eagle 45 acp pistol. It was a jam'omatic from day one. I had several smiths look at and tinker with it but both said it was a crappy design. I didn't want to sell it to some other sucker so I eventually took a sledge hammer to the frame and slide and threw it in the rubbish :evil:
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

" if it makes you feel any better, he was a dealer"

Last gun I bought from a dealer turned out to be stolen. FFL bought 15 pistols in 10 days from a crackhead & never inquired about why he was selling so many. Cops confiscated gun from me. Returned it to crackhead's dad (from whom they were stolen). Cops told me to get bent; I sued FFL & got my $ back.

But, I don't sell lemons as functioning guns. I have sold them for parts & as project guns. Anybody who does pass on a lemon as OK is a jerk.
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

Police surplus High Standard 12 gauge 'riot gun'.......... three different gunsmiths worked on it without charging me a dime because they could not get it to feed reliably.......they all separately concluded the receiver was out of spec and/or warped.

Eventually I found a similar commercial High Standard that was actually a pretty good shotgun.......but I eventually sold the pair off to a guy as a working shotgun and a parts donor.

On the positive side I have had good luck buying other peoples 'dogs' and tweaking them into good performers. Amazing how many 'shot out barrels' on older hunting rifles can be fixed with a new crown or a little bedding of the action.

Wm
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

2571 wrote:" if it makes you feel any better, he was a dealer"

Last gun I bought from a dealer turned out to be stolen. FFL bought 15 pistols in 10 days from a crackhead & never inquired about why he was selling so many. Cops confiscated gun from me. Returned it to crackhead's dad (from whom they were stolen). Cops told me to get bent; I sued FFL & got my $ back.

But, I don't sell lemons as functioning guns. I have sold them for parts & as project guns. Anybody who does pass on a lemon as OK is a jerk.
Sorry to hear that, I guess that is what you get for buying a gun in Detroit.

Fortunately, all my gun transactions have been pleasant ones, even the one you seem to want to question. I don't recall ever stating that I miss represented the gun in anyway. As stated earlier, the guns are well known for not having good accuracy. The gun in question shot in par with what you could expect for that model. However, it was not within my own personal preferences so it was sold. As for the JERK comment, Sir you missed your mark. I was a Non-Commissioned Officer in the US ARMY for over 20 years, I considered it my an obligation of duty to be called an A-hole at least once a day!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Bought a cheap Chinese knock-off of the M1A and discovered why is was $800 cheaper than a Springfield. Fortunately, after several attempts to get it running more than two shots without a problem I traded it in, with cash, to get the real thing, and they gave me what I had in it.

I picked up the Citadel .22LR version of the M1 Carbine last year with some Christmas cash. Only fired it once, and it has a horrid trigger. Can't decide whether to keep it and work on the trigger or dump it. I'd like it better if it had a wood stock versus the polymer one. I love the idea of a .22 trainer for the M1 Carbine, especially now that .30 Carbne ammo has gotten ridicously expensive.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

horsesoldier03 wrote:
2571 wrote:" if it makes you feel any better, he was a dealer"

Sorry to hear that, I guess that is what you get for buying a gun in Detroit.

Fortunately, all my gun transactions have been pleasant ones, even the one you seem to want to question. I don't recall ever stating that I miss represented the gun in anyway. As stated earlier, the guns are well known for not having good accuracy. The gun in question shot in par with what you could expect for that model. However, it was not within my own personal preferences so it was sold. As for the JERK comment, Sir you missed your mark. I was a Non-Commissioned Officer in the US ARMY for over 20 years, I considered it my an obligation of duty to be called an A-hole at least once a day!
LOL +1. If everyone was happy you weren't doing your job.

Yeah, I was wondering how poor accuracy got translated to "lemon". No Remington pump or auto I ever had was a sub MOA gun or anywhere close. The 750 models are well known to have barrels not parallel to the receiver. It can be fixed with shims if you buy the right scope mount/rings ahead of time.
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

vancelw wrote: LOL +1. If everyone was happy you weren't doing your job.

Yeah, I was wondering how poor accuracy got translated to "lemon". No Remington pump or auto I ever had was a sub MOA gun or anywhere close. The 750 models are well known to have barrels not parallel to the receiver. It can be fixed with shims if you buy the right scope mount/rings ahead of time.
Glad you caught my point, just because everyone likes you doesn't mean you're doing your job or that you are a great guy.

Shockingly, my FIL has a Remington 742 in .30-06 that is almost what I consider a tack driver. It has always shot under 2" at a honest 100 yards.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Man --- quite a few . Not the gun's fault really, but mine. I went through a phase where i would just pick up guns on sale because they were a good price , -- After all, having 4 almost identical 10/22's or budget grade 1911's is normal right?

Impulse buying is tough on the 'ol wallet after a while.
I purged my collection of all the duplicates and the rifles that were designed to hunt things i likely wouldn't be hunting (kept my Guide Gun though -- you never know :wink: ) and pulled myself out of debt , ----- Now i won't add anything to the collection unless i take something away or trade something.

One exception would be the Cimarron .45 i posted pics of a few days back --- i purchased that thing strictly out of my pocket and not out of my "gun savings" till ----- but i have a couple of others i can send down the road to offset it soon enough --- and it was worth every dime :) - what a great shooter
----- Doug
perry owens
Levergunner 3.0

Post by perry owens »

Uberti Colt Burgess in .45 Colt. Beatiful wood, nice fit and finish but 7 out of 10 rounds were light strikes. Went back to the importer twice but neither he nor Uberti were able to fix it. Got my money back and bought an 1873 short rifle.

Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme. Design is so poor it will never pass UK proof so I can't even legally give it away. Stuck with it until I die.

Perry owens
"Always carry a firearm east of Aldgate Watson."
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Streetstar wrote:Man --- quite a few . Not the gun's fault really, but mine. I went through a phase where i would just pick up guns on sale because they were a good price , -- After all, having 4 almost identical 10/22's or budget grade 1911's is normal right?

Impulse buying is tough on the 'ol wallet after a while.
I purged my collection of all the duplicates and the rifles that were designed to hunt things i likely wouldn't be hunting (kept my Guide Gun though -- you never know :wink: ) and pulled myself out of debt , ----- Now i won't add anything to the collection unless i take something away or trade something.

One exception would be the Cimarron .45 i posted pics of a few days back --- i purchased that thing strictly out of my pocket and not out of my "gun savings" till ----- but i have a couple of others i can send down the road to offset it soon enough --- and it was worth every dime :) - what a great shooter
Amen, exactly where I am in gun owning life.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Im sure there are some but if so, its not many. I dont buy anything unless I can get my money back....instantly.....any-day-of-the-week......so......if it dont shoot....I get rid of it....then forget about it.-----------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

The first one that comes to mind was a Henry .22 Mag pump. For some reason I wa thinking it would be a copy of the old Winchester. WRONG. It's their own design lock stock and barrel. Nothing really wrong with the gun it just wasn't what I thought it was when I ordered it. I never could warm up to it.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

Chaparral 1873 (.357)
great barrel, groups under 2" at 100 yards with cowboy loads, but I can't get it to rack 3 rounds in a row - it's because the toggle link metal was so soft, the carrier spring galled it, and the jam bent the extractor - I bought a hardened toggle, but it will have to be milled to fit beside the lever - one of these days I'll haul it to Lampasas and let Steve fix it.
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

"I guess that is what you get for buying a gun in Detroit. "

Bought gun elsewhere in MI, not even in the same county as Detroit.
jhrosier
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jhrosier »

I bought a new Ruger Redhawk in 5.5" when they first came out & paid a premium to get it. I even had a custom holster made for it.
I hated it. Nothing wrong with the gun except it just didn't work out for me. It was heavy and awkward and just slightly less fun than a root canal to shoot. I sold it later for about half what I had in it and gladly went back to my Super Blackhawk.

The story didn't end there, though.

For some reason that I can't recall, I bought another one, Identical to the first, a few years later. Yep! I hated that one too. I don't drink much and don't do drugs, so I have no idea what might have possessed me to buy the second one. I kept the second one just in case I ever figure out what went so wrong with my thinking.

I happened to be in my local gun shop, rooting through the bargain table a couple of years ago and found the custom holster that I had sold with the original Redhawk. I thought that that might have been some sort of a weird sign, so I took it home for $25.

And then there is the story of the .45-70 Contender pistol barrel, but I will save that for another time. :lol:

Jack
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

I am certainly no "clairvoyant", but I think we can all guess where that .45-70 Contender story is headed.

Not sure of the rest of you, but I am enjoying the thread. Several of you have mentioned guns that I thought I HAD TO HAVE but never purchased due to a lack of funds. I consider this thread therapeutic and assures me that I was better off doing without!
BrentD

Post by BrentD »

horsesoldier, I had almost permanently blocked this experience from my memory banks, but your post (and esp. your avatar) brought it back to back to the fore.

Back in about 1991 or so, when I was living in Arizona, I bought a Uberti Colt Dragoon, and I had great plans of hunting javelina with it. Well, a real job got in the way and I never did hunt javelina, but I still had the Drag. I decided that at least I could learn to shoot it well and maybe even shoot a whitetail with it here in Iowa.

I learned two things from that gun, maybe three. One, I would never be a great pistol shot. Not ever. Two, even if I were a great shot, that Drag would never shoot well anyway. Three, they are a royal PITA for cleaning, and this from a guy who only shot bp for over a quarter century of heavy shooting.

I sold that gun at a gun show for a pittance and never looked back. I will never buy another Uberti again either. though others seem to have good results with their revolvers and some other rifles (particularly the Henry). I doubt I'll ever buy another cap and ball revolver either. But then I don't have much use for handguns anyway.
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

Mine is an 1860 Army copy by pietta. It does get shot and is fairly accurate out to 20 yards or so. It doesn't get shot much but I associate that with how long it takes to reload. It has provided many relaxing Sundays out shooting with my daughters. My oldest loves it! I probably don't clean it as good as a should. The last time I tried to remove the nipples from the cylinder it broke my wrench. I am thinking I need to do what Ysasbel Kid did with his BP pistols but just haven't found the time.

I suspect shooting a javelina with a BP pistol would be a pretty big accomplishment to say the least. Thanks for sharing.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

jhrosier wrote:I bought a new Ruger Redhawk in 5.5" .......
For some reason that I can't recall, I bought another one, Identical to the first, a few years later. Yep! I hated that one too. I don't drink much and don't do drugs, so I have no idea what might have possessed me to buy the second one. I kept the second one just in case I ever figure out what went so wrong with my thinking.
Jack
That only leaves insanity! :D

Was it a .44 mag? I have a .45 Colt I shoot +P+ loads in. Its almost as stout as my .454 Freedom Arms, but the FA has a Bisley style grips to ease the pain a bit.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I still have my "regret" a Uberti 66 Yellow Boy in .22 Magnum...... :cry: .
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
jhrosier
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jhrosier »

vancelw wrote:
jhrosier wrote:I bought a new Ruger Redhawk in 5.5" .......
Jack
That only leaves insanity! :D
Have you been talking to my wife? :lol:
Was it a .44 mag? I have a .45 Colt I shoot +P+ loads in. Its almost as stout as my .454 Freedom Arms, but the FA has a Bisley style grips to ease the pain a bit.
yes. it was 44mag. I've never happened upon a Redhawk in .45 Colt or I would probably have bought it also.

Jack
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

horsesoldier03 wrote:I am certainly no "clairvoyant", but I think we can all guess where that .45-70 Contender story is headed.
:lol: I actually have a 15" Encore 45/70 barrel that is surprisingly fun to shoot with the 325 grain hornady factory ftx loads----- it is likely a bit heavier than a contender, and a 325 gr pill is also light for caliber though

Neat companion piece to my Guide Gun --- But again, i dont think i would try it with a heavier load than that.
----- Doug
jhrosier
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jhrosier »

Streetstar wrote:...
:lol: I actually have a 15" Encore 45/70 barrel that is surprisingly fun to shoot with the 325 grain hornady factory ftx loads----- it is likely a bit heavier than a contender, and a 325 gr pill is also light for caliber though....
405 grain bullets in a 12" Contender, even at "trapdoor Springfield" loads, is nearly a religious experience. :wink:

Jack
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Sixgun wrote:Im sure there are some but if so, its not many. I dont buy anything unless I can get my money back....instantly.....any-day-of-the-week......so......if it dont shoot....I get rid of it....then forget about it.-----------6
Very sound philosophy 6
Walker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Walker »

300 weatherby vanguard. Have since decided that anything that needs shot with it is either too far away or too large to drag back to camp...
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

Almost all my buying regrets have more to do with the gun I sold to get it (either for the money, the space or just to justify it to myself) than the gun that was purchased itself.
Slow is just slow.
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

My regrets revolve around buying into a gun culture myth and being disappointed with the reality. A 7MM Mag Rem 700 lefty years ago jumps to mind. I didn't like bolts and thought everyone can't be wrong so I stepped up. Hated the rifle, cartridge, and found bolts clumsy to operate and shoot. There was no denying the precision capabilities but that just wasn't important. Sold it and bought more 444 components.
Ben_Rumson
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ben_Rumson »

Latest version Ruger Single Six ... Bad drag marks on the cylinder inside of a half a box...Leads terribly too... To hell with buying something new and having to send it back.. Then sending to a smith to have the forcing cone angle changed to make it shoot right..No more new stuff for me..
"IT IS MY OPINION, AND I AM CORRECT SO DON'T ARGUE, THE 99 SAVAGE IS THE FINEST RIFLE EVER MADE IN AMERICA."
WIL TERRY