4th of July

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Machado
Levergunner 2.0

4th of July

Post by Machado »

Congratulations are in order. You have built a fantastic nation.
Antonio

http://www.schooltube.com/video/24cf187 ... Bernstein)
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: 4th of July

Post by Blaine »

Thank You....I hope We The People can hold onto it for another couple hundred years....it's looking iffy right now :roll:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
carbluesnake
Levergunner 2.0

Post by carbluesnake »

As a child of one who snuck into the U.S. through Ellis Island, I appreciate what this nation represents. If it were not for God's grace that brought my father to this country when he was 12 years of age, I could be living in some hovel in Hungary hoping the government would continue to feed and take care of me. I thank God for the U.S.A.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Yes -- great day -- celebrated by purchasing a Colt 6920 today (M4 type carbine) --- thought it a fitting way to begin the 4th with a small celebration of the 2nd AM , and Independence !

----- no pics yet , -- it looks like any other of its type though - so i figured none were needed. I'm not in a black rifle mood anymore, but i had a firesale of AR's and accessories over the winter, ---leaving me high and dry, but with a mountain of magazines and ammo and nothing to shoot them in
---- that was as good an excuse as any for adding another Colt to the stable
----- Doug