This needs to be said

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

This needs to be said

Post by madman4570 »

Coming off from what I posted today on the Refugee from New York Post. Reply to octagon.
My feelings!

First of all,

I like Doc! (I know we are not going to go there on the drug stuff) I do think he is a fine Doctor. OI too I consider a friend.
Mescalero he is my friend. Has been will be. Heck really when I think about it harry and you I hold no ill feelings and you/him/anyone on this forum is welcome at my place anytime. talking guns and having a beer.

But, yes I will stand up now and say----To especially you guys(OI,Doc,fwiedner,harry,octagon,mescalero,7.62) and anyone else that I let my amped up energy not show the best side of me----- I APOLOGIZE. I value you guys. I love talking guns, the other stuff that heads in the wrong direction---no, it is not a good place to be. The Mods and Hobie,Paco AmBraCol ---also I am sorry for clogging up this forum. Didn't deserve that! You have enough to do!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: This needs to be said

Post by FWiedner »

The problem with Internet forum communication is that unless you know someone very well, it's hard to devine whether an indelicate comment is intended as a poke in the ribs (that means "a joke" where I come from) or a poke in the nose ( I'll just assume everyone knows what that means.)

Personally, I don't care for the self-appointed spelling, punctuation, and grammar cops, but they abound nonetheless.

There are plenty of folks who will engage in a poop-fight, just because. You get wise... they get wise... you go for the one-up.. and it's off the the races.

I've found that even if you explain what you have to say in the most simple terms or plainest launguage, there are still folks who want to read the words as what they want them to say, versus what was actually said. There are people who hunt down things to be offended about. Even here.

At the end of the day, and since this is the Internet, we're all still standing and we've all had our say. Whether any hearts, minds, or opinions have been swayed remains to be seen in some near or some far distant future. This is just a convenience-store counter in the marketplace of ideas.

I'd have to say that anyone who gets in more than a (very) temporary twist about this stuff needs to have a sit down with their Daddy about how sometimes people talk and it seems like they're not getting along, but they really are just talking. Smack included. Dad said: "There are a lot of things that are worth your time, and this ain't one of 'em. Get over it, and don't be spiteful."

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It's fun and sometimes actually educational to argue, but on the other hand, there's nothing on here any of us should take so seriously that we get all in a knot about it.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

AJMD429 wrote:It's fun and sometimes actually educational to ARGUE, but on the other hand, there's nothing on here any of us should take so seriously that we get all in a knot about it.
We all get a case of JabberJaw every so often..... :oops:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

Edit
Last edited by plowboy 45 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

There is nothing wrong with a good argument! It keeps the brain active! It is like debates at school or elsewhere, sometimes you are supporting things you don't really believe in but the old grey matter is working and nobody gets hurt. Not sure if this makes sense but I know what I mean!!! :D :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

plowboy 45 wrote:I know Ill test this out and see how sincere y'all are.
Boo whoooooo, sniff sniff, and wipin my eyes.
:D :D :D
Call the WaahBulance, and go play with your Barbie.... :P
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

Edit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by plowboy 45 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7.62 Precision
Senior Levergunner

Post by 7.62 Precision »

No worries.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

BlaineG wrote:
plowboy 45 wrote:I know Ill test this out and see how sincere y'all are.
Boo whoooooo, sniff sniff, and wipin my eyes.
:D :D :D
Call the WaahBulance, and go play with your Barbie.... :P
You spelled "Waaaahmbulance" wrong!...... :D
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle