New Handgun

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

New Handgun

Post by madman4570 »

Its NYS and waiting on the CCW. ya ya ya procrastination at its best!
One thing, my Pa CCW still good until end of 2015 if I go back there.(residence)

But ye ha I got me a gun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrE5DQYB1dE

Hey, when you can bench a truck and are Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris combined plus some-------good enough.
Will scare them, take their gun and then go have tea! :mrgreen: :lol: Knew you'd like that!

Truthfully, this gun looks/feels exactly like the real thing and is dead accurate. 3 chipmunks down today.
Thanks daughter nice little FD gift!

I love this little thing. At 50ft it shoots absolutely amazing and at required distances drops little chipmunks off the barn beams.
What a hoot! Cost to shoot 600 rds (including the air) $6.70
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: New Handgun

Post by Blaine »

:) Nice.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

madman4570 wrote:Its NYS and waiting on the CCW. ya ya ya procrastination at its best!
Cool gun, but . . . do you REALLY have to get 'permits' for an AIR powered firearm in NYS. . . ???????
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Certain municipalities actually yes. It varies.
A Statewide rule is any compressed air weapon firing a projectile of .177 or greater and traveling at a speed of 600fps or greater is considered a firearm and as such bound by all firearm laws. Including discharge must be over 500ft from residence other than your own or one with given permission.

Any airgun (lets take for example that air pistol firing only 350fps you still have other statewide laws such as it has to be stored as you would a firearm and if carrying one the police officer reserves the right to conduct a impairment verification.)
Also not allowed on school/university property etc. Must be at least age 16 years old to own and or use one. Plus some other laws.
Laws subject to change and above is JMHO.

So anyhow, daughter also after dinner just finishing desert (homemade coconut cream pie)she says got another gift for ya pops!
Come on outside. Step out on deck and it hit me hey that 2010 4WD GMC crew cab 4X4 sure looks waxed, closer look its a brand new 2014 GMC full sized crew cab 4X4 SLT with a 5.3 V8. Absolutely stunning truck. That real royal blue(Atlantis blue metallic) with fancy 20" tricked out aluminum rims. Loaded. Showing 153 miles on it "now" :lol:

She smiles and she says come on? I am saying No/No/WTF/NO-----------------where's the ribbon? :oops: :D
Get down to truck and in the back is a new 65" LG 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV
She laughs, pats my shoulder and says "pops I love ya dearly,winks with a smile and says just not that much patting trucks roof" :wink:
What a corker!
That truck when you close the doors, you cannot even hear it. They must have put some type special deadening gaskets in it or something. She could have got the 6.0L but this 5.3L is noted as a real good one!
She says it showing 18mpg combined mileage. 6.5ft box
The 2010 only had the 4.8v8 and got worse mileage and had a 5.5 foot box. This one is REAL REAL nice! :mrgreen:
They setup TV/DVR/Netfix/Internet/security system to it etc. all while I watched and had a iced Molson Golden, took them about 15-20 mins. Hey, I let them! :wink: Told wife get me another beer, and get yourself one while your at it. :wink:

Think NYS is bad------how bout NJ

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/state-go ... ver_122013

Another report on that gun look how consistent velocities were.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mZokN5UAU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwa-MBUcK9Y
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

A new truck and TV for dad's day sounds like a winner indeed :)
----- Doug
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Streetstar wrote:A new truck and TV for dad's day sounds like a winner indeed :)

That tv is really nice Doug. I would not have accepted the truck and had a hard time with the TV.
I had a couple year old 42" 1080p Samsung (which I made her take home for their Security System or their workout room.
Also I insisted she takes my new unopened in box DR Trimmer (22" 7.5hp Kohler) had extended 5 year warranty, 80ft .175 roll hd line,extra brush blades)
They have a lot of land at new home so it will work good.

Wife said, boy you have a problem accepting gifts (feel always have to give something back)
Said tomorrow get on the horn and order another one for us-----again.
Hey man that's my kid. Got to have her back.

Actually, my Stihl FS86 (has the bicycle handlebars and HD shoulder harness) you should see what that does. I have .105 line on it, also have weed blade and circular saw blade. if I reorder it will be another new Stihl bike handle bar brush cutter.
That bike handle bar and hd harness supports machine makes all the difference in the world doing big stuff. But for say a women that DR push type lawnmower style is easier.For me,that Stihl is the ticket.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

madman4570 wrote:
Streetstar wrote:A new truck and TV for dad's day sounds like a winner indeed :)

That tv is really nice Doug. I would not have accepted the truck and had a hard time with the TV.

:lol: I mis - read that --- thought she had given you a new 40,000+ dollar truck---- i need to adopt a daughter like that if so :lol:

A new TV is pretty sweet though too
----- Doug
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

:lol:

Yes, the TV was way overboard. Very nice of her. That truck is very nice though boy they are expensive.
I told her in 1987 I paid $12,800 for a new full size GMC Seirra Classic Heavy 1/2 ton 4X4 (5.7 FI w/ auto OD) Pretty much loaded.
Two tone black/silver. Listed $15,300

Same day 10 mins. later brother bought a new red 1987 GMC High Sierra 1 Ton HD 4X4 (5.7 FI w/HD tranny)for $13,890 listed like $17,000

We knew dealer did a buy two deal, he drove them each to Rochester and back and sold them to us as demo's :lol: :wink:

We each had them over 20 years (driving and using them too) in 2009 (got $5000 cash for clunkers)I about cried, but it was getting really rusted mostly underneath. He kept his!

I think then mine was 210hp and brothers was 180hp (4 bolt main)
Anyhow first big 4X4 with an auto that you could just take foot off brake from a stop on pavement punch the gas and burn rubber.
Mine had like a 3:07 rear end (4 speed overdrive) and brothers was a 4:11 rear end I think.
Mine on highway would get 20mpg, his 13mpg(empty or loaded) :lol:
He could only get a faint squip trying to burn rubber (that bugged him) and one night at the rifle club he was bragging how his could do this and that and I said yours is for pussys like pull em right out on the grass on the range.
Got a log chain, hooked them up. I shifted mine in from inside, he had the manual lockers got out locked them in.
We pulled three times. STALEMATE! :lol: :mrgreen: with about 50 people watching. I said that thing of yours see should have got the hot engine.

Three months later he comes up. Got about a foot of wet snow. He said his goes better in snow. I laughed and said that thing :lol:
$100 mine KYA
I had on BFG all seasons and he had on Goodyear Wranglers

I said lets try going over the bank outback(its steep) first him, down the 300ft driveway back up gets about 1/4 way.
Back down he goes, comes back up tooling big time.about 1/2 up.
He parks his, says you ain't got a prayer (course my house,my driveway,used to it etc.) I laugh get in mine go down driveway.
Put her in 4L start out first 50ft then punch it and leave it(up over bank and the front of truck when I skidded to a stop was 3 ft from going over a 150ft cliff. :mrgreen: Gottcha Bee ach.
Looked at him and said that truck of yours is for pussies.
Last edited by madman4570 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

madman4570 wrote:
Hey, when you can bench a truck and are Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris combined plus some-------
Hey Maddog 20/20.........man! You get all the neat stuff!

I think your wrong on bench pressing a truck....according to another guy on the board (nameless by design) you claim to be able to bench press Buicks!!!!! My dad had a 1956 Buick and that baby must have weighed 50 tons. (Oh, you forgot to add Arnold Schwarzenegger)

OK, on to the neat stuff....your new toy....how far away are you blasting those little critters? Seems like I need to get something like that.....some other guy on the board (nameless by design) claims I'm blowing up the neighborhood.

Another question......how far do you live from Ridgway, Pa?------your loyal sidekick----6
Model A Uzi’s
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Sixgun wrote:
madman4570 wrote:
Hey, when you can bench a truck and are Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris combined plus some-------
Hey Maddog 20/20.........man! You get all the neat stuff!

I think your wrong on bench pressing a truck....according to another guy on the board (nameless by design) you claim to be able to bench press Buicks!!!!! My dad had a 1956 Buick and that baby must have weighed 50 tons. (Oh, you forgot to add Arnold Schwarzenegger)

OK, on to the neat stuff....your new toy....how far away are you blasting those little critters? Seems like I need to get something like that.....some other guy on the board (nameless by design) claims I'm blowing up the neighborhood.

Another question......how far do you live from Ridgway, Pa?------your loyal sidekick----6
General read the post above, I must have hit submit same time as you.
You would have been proud. I said screw getting killed, I'm winning! :wink:

About 110 miles!

Only about 35ft (upstairs in my barn)I put a plate of corn down and hide behind a big hand hewn beam. :wink:
First one I used my Benjamin NPXL with 32.4gr pellet and it went through chipmunk and through and out the side barn board and who knows where.

Ah shoot its almost 7pm(board meeting for work)wife will be a coming! :shock:
Got to book, throw some chicken fillets in the nuke, make coffee and pretend I worked hard today.
Least the chicken package says 100% natural,
Later dudes! I will get back on when she ain't looking. :mrgreen:
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

MAN that all sounds cool.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

plowboy 45 wrote:MAN that all sounds cool.
We all do what we can bro, its all good! :wink:

Peace out!
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

plowboy 45 wrote:MAN that all sounds cool.
That was a compliment to all your father's day gifts
:wink:
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Very tempting, Madman! Thank you for the info.