Madman 45-70 VS. Drug Smugglers

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Madman 45-70 VS. Drug Smugglers

Post by Sixgun »

As the general, I had to make some changes. It was all for the good of mankind. Madman 45-70 has always had my back so I put him in charge...of the charges :D

Thanks Madman!----------------------------------------------------------------------6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2nQy0 ... e=youtu.be
Model A Uzi’s
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Madman 45-70 VS. Drug Smugglers

Post by madman4570 »

Sixgun wrote:As the general, I had to make some changes. It was all for the good of mankind. Madman 45-70 has always had my back so I put him in charge...of the charges :D

Thanks Madman!----------------------------------------------------------------------6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2nQy0 ... e=youtu.be

:lol: :lol:

Sir, (I am a good man, Sir :D :oops:)
However, I am not half the man you are, Sir.
I got your back Sir, plus all your other parts too Sir.

I wish I had half your spunk and love of life.
I think of you like a brother, you are the man!
And yes, I do have your back anytime a pleasure.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

That don't look like a 45-70 he's holding...
mm44570.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Didn't you say that you quit the wacky tabacky years ago :lol:

ollogger
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:evil: I'm going to the IG's office.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is fun! I'm working on my next video as I speak. I'm thinking about having a "swamp video" with boats. Just trying to figure out who I can pick on.

I made some projectiles yesterday with cement. Those babies weigh 2lbs.

I'll be the General again. Who wants to be my second in command? I may even have a third party...say.......a private, maybe even a Gunny-----6 :D

I can tell you guys are interested. I don't get many responses but the "read count" is high. :wink:
Model A Uzi’s
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Hey I be 2nd in command but my way back grandpa was French and he did get
wounded at Brandy Wine

Ollogger
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You know Six, all I keep thinking is can you imagine when you retire and have more time on your hands.............. :shock:

Nothing will be safe down there! :D :D

Keep up the good work.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

You can call me second in command or 43rd tard, don't care as long as I get to play!. Where do I sign up? and no you can't shoot at me I am round and it's too much like a bullseye target, it would be very easy. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Six, just as long as you make movies about modern day bad guys, fine but I know which levergunners will get blasted if you make a movie about The Battle of New Orleans............ :o :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

game keeper wrote:Hey Six, just as long as you make movies about modern day bad guys, fine but I know which levergunners will get blasted if you make a movie about The Battle of New Orleans............ :o :lol:

Naaaa! You Brits are fine with me. Besides, there are only 2 of you and I cant afford to lose any of our friends across that way.

We have an excessive inventory of Westerners. We can lose a few of them. :D ---------6
Model A Uzi’s
SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Post by SteveR »

Hey 6,

You can put me in one, I would get a kick out of it!!
I always wanted to be in movies!! :lol:

Steve
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

SteveR wrote:Hey 6,

You can put me in one, I would get a kick out of it!!
I always wanted to be in movies!! :lol:

Steve

OK, I'm working on a pre-production Pirate film.....Its going to be titled, "The Rebels VS.The Intellectuals On The High Seas". I have to get my kid's old toys out to find more of a cast. The last cast crew got pretty much blown up. Then I have to build a couple of boats and come up with a complicated story line....to appease both sides....you know, the guns for us and the "reason why there are so many man made problems" for them. :D

This is gonna be fun!..........6
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Since I have only been on the ocean once, go ahead and put me in. It would be a fun way to get on the open ocean. :lol:

...the cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder, I'm an over 40 victim of fate, arriving too late... Is Jimmy Buffet too liberal to use any part of his music for a snippet of background music?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I would've volunteered for the upcoming mission, but it looks like I got obliterated on the last one. :P :lol: :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Griff wrote:I would've volunteered for the upcoming mission, but it looks like I got obliterated on the last one. :P :lol: :lol:

Griff,
As always, you will be in the "all star cast". :D ---6
Model A Uzi’s
7.62 Precision
Senior Levergunner

Post by 7.62 Precision »

Sixgun wrote: OK, I'm working on a pre-production Pirate film.....Its going to be titled, "The Rebels VS.The Intellectuals On The High Seas".
Ah, I could qualify for this one! My family were pirates. Not particularly famous or romantic ones. More like the annoying ones who cause enough trouble to be hung or banished. That's how we came to the American colonies. Seemed to the British that it was a good place for the ones they didn't hang. Then we caused so much trouble here that they later sent the last of us to Australia.

Also, I grew up on the water, and I'm pretty sure I pirated a movie, once.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

7.62 Precision wrote:
Sixgun wrote: OK, I'm working on a pre-production Pirate film.....Its going to be titled, "The Rebels VS.The Intellectuals On The High Seas".
Ah, I could qualify for this one! My family were pirates. Not particularly famous or romantic ones. More like the annoying ones who cause enough trouble to be hung or banished. That's how we came to the American colonies. Seemed to the British that it was a good place for the ones they didn't hang. Then we caused so much trouble here that they later sent the last of us to Australia.

OK, you will be the one to light the fuse. Do you want a peg leg or a hooked arm....or both? :D -----6
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

OOOKKAAYY....... Here's yer set from which the pirates attack:
(If ya leave the satellite dish out, I'll understand)! :twisted: Aaarrgh!

Bow on view... no quarter given!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote:This is fun! I'm working on my next video as I speak. I'm thinking about having a "swamp video" with boats. Just trying to figure out who I can pick on.
Boats...??? Where's Pitchy when we need him...?
Sixgun wrote:I'll be the General again. Who wants to be my second in command? I may even have a third party...say.......a private, maybe even a Gunny-----6 :D
I'll be the Medic... 8)
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

7.62 Precision
Senior Levergunner

Post by 7.62 Precision »

Sixgun wrote:
7.62 Precision wrote:

OK, you will be the one to light the fuse. Do you want a peg leg or a hooked arm....or both? :D -----6
Both would be, good. Eyepatch wouldn't hurt either (well, I guess it would hurt initially), but a Scottish accent would be a must.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I like yours better OS, here's the guy I ride around with:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Old Savage wrote:Image
I think I knew that girl in college...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well I bet that was fun.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, It looks like filming will start this weekend. My good friend Steve (Spielberg) is coming over to help. My other good friend Mel (Gibson) is bring over his film crew. I signed on Pam Anderson to act for Boots. Tommy Lee is coming with the crew to do the music and to show off the "big 10 inch", and Arnold Swertensomethin' ' will be playing Olloger.

Man, I'll be doing this with a $99 camera, I'll be the producer, directer, cameraman and all of the voices. I do the story line as the camera is running....gotta think quick sometimes. Budget will be about $2 for the blackpowder and caps. Guaranteed the cops will be here as I plan on doing it on my little pond and there is a flaming AH who lives in the woods behind me, about 100 yards from the pond. Oh well, it's legal and they will get over it.

For real, last Saturday at the gunshow I was going to buy about 6 of those mortars, in varying sizes. I should have done that. In addition to my one big mortar and my little cannon, I'll have to add a Colt BP revolver and an early S & W .22. Griff promised to send me some C-4 with some det caps but that stuff is over my head. Hey, maybe I can weasel in the Black Rose somehow.

Well, got to head into the old toy chest from the seventies and see what I have to work with.---6

Griff,
Without ever meeting you in person, I would let you borrow any tool or machine I have.....and that's not an easy thing to get from me........I am the man with the tools and I am am always turning people away, telling them to "get a job" or "geeze, you went to the islands during the winter, no money for a chain saw?"

As clean as your KW is, I know you take care of your stuff. Nice rig! :D ----6
Model A Uzi’s
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

6, General, Sir

Just remember Spielberg though good, would be nothing without all the advice you have given him.
I know Mel and Arnold will help and do exactly what you say. They still remember that beer party last year at the lake where you demonstrated some MMA moves on them and Pam saw it and then after that said she was hot for you.

Because you having no fear of death and going all the way for your films most all stunts you will probably have to do yourself,as usual.
I know money is no object to you when shooting but just pm me and I will donate funds for your production. One word and I will send cash quicker than me chasing the wife around the dining room table on a Saturday night after a 6 pack of PBR.

Speaking of the wife last night while watching the CMT awards I said now this is a good show.
Wife just shrugged and said, won't be near as good as General 6's movie.
Not many have the stones to be in your films,those that do---you all be the man.
Those afraid to-----can't all have big stones there is always daytime Soaps.
Myself, to be ever even considered to be involved in any of your films heck,even if it's holding a cold drink for ya or freshing up the Ed's Heads that ain't work it's a happening.
Your--- got your back friend, Mad Dog 20 20 (only for you). Sir
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote:For real, last Saturday at the gunshow I was going to buy about 6 of those mortars, in varying sizes. I should have done that.
Maybe you need to build one of THESE - Coehorn 'Kitty' Mortar
Sixgun wrote:Griff, without ever meeting you in person, I would let you borrow any tool or machine I have.....and that's not an easy thing to get from me........I am the man with the tools and I am am always turning people away, telling them to "get a job" or "geeze, you went to the islands during the winter, no money for a chain saw?"
THAT is just the kind of thing I always think and usually say... :lol:

Why should I buy/take care of tools for 'you' to use/mess up, when you spend your money on booze and vacations, but don't take me along...?????

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Doc,
That guy with the cat and the mortar thinks just like me. That was good!------6

First Mate Madman....get ready!---6
Model A Uzi’s