Niagara Falls in June

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Niagara Falls in June

Post by pwl44m »

FWIW I am going to be in NF in the latter part of June, 20-25. Land in Buffalo and stay in Canada. If there is anyone in the area I would love to meet up. Maybe even one of Our Canadian Members. We will be meeting Other Friends but should be able to break away a bit. We will be Vehicleless if that would be an issue.
Regards - Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
7.62 Precision
Senior Levergunner

Re: Niagara Falls in June

Post by 7.62 Precision »

On the Canadian side there was a really cool museum when I was there last. You must see it. It is like a museum of a museum - it is a very old museum that is pretty much the same as it was long ago.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Perry, I've been to the Falls many,many times lot's to see and do. two things that are a must for Me are the butterfly museum that You walk around them in a tropical setting and they fly right near You. some of them are Huge. the last time We were up there the Wife and I did the jet boat ride , in the open boat.....Yep You get soaked but It made Me feel like I was a Kid again .. Have Fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVThkp1ih3E
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Maid Of The Mist trip is a must do 8) Cable Car over the whirlpool is noteworthy...
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

All great ideas, some I've heard and some not. I will be with My Wife and a few Army Buddies from 1968 Germany. Most of Our stuff is Impromtu and some have been around and know where to go and what to do, Me - I just follow the crowd.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Perry, Old Fort Niagara is also a must see when at the Falls. it's north where the River meet's lake Ontario. one of the oldest buildings in North America. http://www.oldfortniagara.org/history