Beretta PX4 storm

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Beretta PX4 storm

Post by pwl44m »

After waiting 15 days I picked this up this morning. It is in 40 S&W and is a nice looking Pistol and fills the hand well. 10 round mags but I'm sure others can be found, not that I would do that. :wink: There is another one of these in 9mm at another store for $489 plus transfer. I am going to see if He will come down on that price. It is a consignment Gun so it will be up to the Owner of the Gun. I don't know what these retail for but I don't want to pay that much.
So anyhow here is a couple pics of the 40cal.
Perry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Beretta PX4 storm

Post by pwl44m »

The old "snooze U lose" routine. I went back to the store that had the other PX4 in 9mm but it had been sold.
Perry
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

pwl44m wrote:The old "snooze U lose" routine. I went back to the store that had the other PX4 in 9mm but it had been sold.
I've had that happen many times; I always try to tell myself it was God keeping me from doing something foolish - and 90% of the time He was right - I'd find out I really needed the money I'd have spent, for something I'd not anticipated.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

Doc, do U mean something like today. My Wife went to Her Dentist to start some work and have a Partial made at the tune of $2250. She needed 3 teeth extracted but Her Dentist could only get one out so He sent Her to an Oral Surgeon. He took Her in on an emergency and only charged $695. Thk God Her Dentist refunded $500 so She was only out an exta $195. Something like that ?
Perry
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have seen someone with a Beretta PX4, and it seems to be a well made little gun. I put a Marlin in .35 Remington on layaway recently so that I wouldn't lose out on it.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost