Spring is coming guys,get some strength on the cheap.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Spring is coming guys,get some strength on the cheap.

Post by madman4570 »

For you dudes that don't want to spend much coin on equipment consider strength bands.
Click on link below on look for the video showing how they use them. 10 different videos.
A piece of iron bar and your imagination how you want to stretch em and you get strength and flexibility and some cardio.

Get at it! :wink:

http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-bands.php

Actually boys I am pretty frugal with my coin.
That treadmill just bought the old lady one reason was our Schwinn Evolution Comp (15 years old) acting up big time.
Boy, were those chain and belt covers a pain. basically they want you to pull the crankset to even begin getting it off. Must be don't want no yahoos like me working on them. I got overly ticked and cut them off. So I could actually see "stuff"
The cranks were froze up. And it gets used a lot.
Belt was off track some but should have movement. I cut the belt. :lol: :wink: Nope still no movement. After about 2 hours found I think the bottom bracket,Bearing that runs between belt flywheel and chain tensioner froze up. With some work got it working.
However now with belt cut no fan movement. So ordered a new chain,belt, bottom bracket with brearing.

If that does not work I will use those power bands above and make it work in a different way.
Oh ya the plastic kludged cover for chain,belt now sort of wasted will make something that works and can actually be removed without tearing bike apart :wink: