stoled it back

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
papabear
Levergunner 2.0

stoled it back

Post by papabear »

My brother and me for years have bin going back and forth about a few guns tat is till his wife got involved we had a big blow out and i gave him every thing back that was a few years ago tonight night i saw him at our parents house asked about one of the guns he said it was up stares so up i went and took it back its a marlin 375 just needs a little TLC that it will get tonight here is a pic of my new lever gun

86er
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 86er »

Real nice gun and great caliber! The fact that your brother and you were in the same place at the same time is a step in the right direction. Hopefully making amends with the return of the rifle helps things along. Looks like good bear medicine there.....

www.TARSporting.com
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Those are great guns and a very interesting caliber.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Very nice... and it's got history.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Hopefully everything is on the mend with your brother. Life's too short to spend time separated from one's family...
papabear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by papabear »

well at lest fist were not flying thats good we talk things look good who know we might even get out to do some fishing again but i know one thing he ant getting this lever gun back 8)
Advanced Levergunner

Feudin

Post by 1886 »

Blood is thicker than leverguns but not much else is. Kiss and make up then go shoot those babies! 1886.