POLITICS - Moscow (ID) can't enforce gun ban

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

POLITICS - Moscow (ID) can't enforce gun ban

Post by don Tomás »

“It seems to say a city or county, on their own, cannot regulate weapons,â€
Snotwad
Levergunner

Post by Snotwad »

Attention Choir,
Why is it, whenever a crime is committed with a gun, some folks, especially politicians, want to take guns away from those who didn't do it? Is there any idiot around who believes that a law prohibiting gun possession, complete with an appropiate sign, would have prevented this loony tune from going on a shooting spree? Is it so hard to understand that if responsible gun possession were actually encouraged, some upstanding citizen might have cancelled his ticket at the first shot? Preaching concluded.
'Tis better to shun the bait, than to struggle with the snare
Stopper
Levergunner

re: why don't they take away cars...

Post by Stopper »

Why don't I see the same outcry after a drunk driver hits and kills someone...you never see them want to take away your car.

- Stopper
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Snotwad wrote:Attention Choir,
Why is it, whenever a crime is committed with a gun, some folks, especially politicians, want to take guns away from those who didn't do it? Is there any idiot around who believes that a law prohibiting gun possession, complete with an appropiate sign, would have prevented this loony tune from going on a shooting spree? Is it so hard to understand that if responsible gun possession were actually encouraged, some upstanding citizen might have cancelled his ticket at the first shot? Preaching concluded.
AMEN!!!
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

Wasn't the intent of the 2nd Amendment to avail the citizenry of a means to combat the oppression of a tyrannical & evil government? I've been havin nightmares lately about what the politicians are cookin up for us, if the ever DO confiscate them, especially Billary. jd45
PPpastordon
Levergunner 2.0

Re: re: why don't they take away cars...

Post by PPpastordon »

Stopper wrote:Why don't I see the same outcry after a drunk driver hits and kills someone...you never see them want to take away your car.

- Stopper
Cars? Obviously alcohol is the real problem! :roll:
Seriously, it is the same "complaint" I used to hear at SCCA races; "You can't beat cubic dollars!" And "cubic dollars" is something both auto makers and producers of alcoholic drinks have. Besides; they ain't PC targets!
PPpastordon

BTW; No, I'm not trying to do away with either.
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

People are the problem.
We need to ban people from homes, court houses & Churches! :P
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

LOL Mayor "Nancy"... YOu all do know it's a HE, don't you?

JK...
But I bet she's a Democrat.