Stunning deal for anyone who prints.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Stunning deal for anyone who prints.

Post by madman4570 »

Guys,

Newegg has a fantastic deal. Brother bought me a little gift!
It is their HP P1102W wireless/smartphone capable Laser Printer.

This printer also has IP Address capability with ITS OWN internal computer on board system.(like its own website driver)

Meaning you can go directly to printer and it will give you all this info of everything dealing with HP(this printer)

Example----go to menu and basically ask(how is my toner ink) it will show (real time)a bar showing how much(how many pages you have used and how many pages left on that toner cartridge. My brother sent me a email of his info on his(he has run 1200 copies on 75%and has 400 copies 25% remaining. Meaning that for two years of heavy use, he has spent $35 for ink.(The first 60% filled one HP gives you with printer and this Rosewell toner cartridge other one he has bought.

(Rosewill RTCA-CE285A)
He is a Senior Electrical Eng. and his wife is a Senior Computer Software Eng.(so it gets used)They have 2 laptops and 2 desktops hooked to this printer.And can use it anywhere they are sitting in whatever room/floor level.

Also this laser steams the ink(not water soluble) meaning if paper gets wet(it won't run/smudge)

Being able to put it anywhere in home with as many computers as you want and also be 1000 miles away and use a smart phone to print at where ever you wish(is cool)
This week had a special-----------Printer/Rosewill Toner cartridge (shipped)---------------$120
he said that cartridge works absolutely flawlessly and last-----a long long time.

It also in a second will print on backside to with click of buttom(but when they are strictly a backside also dedicated printer only (they tend to jam/unlike this printer)

Color------------------Nope(who cares)it's crystal clear sharp laser/toner last forever/and they are cheap($35)

They give you a 60% filled toner cartridge with printer(and that should last over 1000 pages)-----that was $85 with saver coupon.
He just gave me an additional cartridge(combo deal)so with how much I print should last about 5 years.
Wireless/fast/quiet/easy to setup/small shiny black looks good too-------------------cool

I am done with the (color stuff)----sorry you date has expired(though it has ink)or just one is empty want to still print something???-----OK I will use the violet color-----Sorry your one ink jet cartridge must be replaced first. Go one Youtube and see how many people shoot those type of printers or just smash them! :lol:

Now----next time going to get me rocking on putting pics on here????????????????? :lol: (screw photobucket)