Independence Day 2013

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Independence Day 2013

Post by Blaine »

It still means everything to me. This year, though, I'm celebrating for the people of Egypt who got tired of being tyrannized, and terrorized by Rabid Prophets, and Mullahs...Maybe the Egyptian Army will come over and help us toss our rabid Muslim Brotherhood POTUS.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
rimrock
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Independence Day 2013

Post by rimrock »

Term limits for politicians are REAL SIMPLE. You, and each and everyone here included, must vote each incumbent out of office so they WE THE PEOPLE remove the words "career politician" from our vocabulary.Let thenm serve one and only term in office, never to be re-elected. It our government and we need to ACTIVELY manage it according to our wishes.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

rimrock wrote:Term limits for politicians are REAL SIMPLE. You, and each and everyone here included, must vote each incumbent out of office so they WE THE PEOPLE remove the words "career politician" from our vocabulary.Let thenm serve one and only term in office, never to be re-elected. It our government and we need to ACTIVELY manage it according to our wishes.
But we can't vote against the 'lesser of two evils', can we...??? :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

rimrock wrote:Term limits for politicians are REAL SIMPLE. You, and each and everyone here included, must vote each incumbent out of office so they WE THE PEOPLE remove the words "career politician" from our vocabulary.Let thenm serve one and only term in office, never to be re-elected. It our government and we need to ACTIVELY manage it according to our wishes.
the election was crooked and IT WAS STOLEN.

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2 ... ction.html

people giving creedence to the lie that oliar "won" the election are simply tools of the tyrants.

it didn't matter how many people voted, the votes for Romney were stolen AND credited to oliar.

it is fraud. the liar is a fraud. the government is ILLIGITIMATE AND FRAUDULENT.

using the enemies "term of art" is not healthy and accomplishes their purposes, not ours.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

AJMD429 wrote:
But we can't vote against the 'lesser of two evils', can we...??? :|
Yeah..., and who'd take care of us?

I hope the People of Egypt end up with a just and republican civil government. I hope we have the same, someday.

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Eh? Something happened in Egypt? News, politics and religion are subjects I typically avoid. Not that I'm devoid of any of the three, but much of what the media considers news is irrelevant to me, my politics are my business, as is my religion.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Griff wrote:Eh? Something happened in Egypt? News, politics and religion are subjects I typically avoid. Not that I'm devoid of any of the three, but much of what the media considers news is irrelevant to me, my politics are my business, as is my religion.
Just move on, then..nothing so see here.. :lol: :lol: (Except billions in aid going to Obama's buddies, and America's enemies....) :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV