Reno Gun Show

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Reno Gun Show

Post by pwl44m »

Well here We r in Reno again. Same ole Same ole, high price ammo and Guns,and more Jerky Jewellery and misc sundry carp than U can shake a stick at. From the 1st rw to the last row ( 2 tables of carp - 1 table guns, 3 tables carp - 2 tables guns ) and so it went thruout.
Black rifles a plenty from $799 to $3000. Rifes and parts are beginning to become a little more obtainable. But being out of state there was no sense of Me looking at Guns other than pricing.
There was a good representation of Levers and while not what I was looking for there was some pretty good prices and some pretty Bad prices. Some of the Guys were real proud of Their Guns and prolly took them back home with Them. There was 3 or 4 71s from $1700 to $2500 and looked to be in pretty nice shape. I didn't pick any up and examine as They r not My desire. Several 92s, 94s and 73s and even a couple 86s or 3.
On to the Colt SAAs. While there were plenty just nothing that caught My eye but again I couldn't buy one anyhow. Trouble is it cost Me12 bucks to look. :lol: Colt 1911s in many flavors and again the old ones were pricey but the new ones seemed to be in line. Springfield Armory for 2 bills more than I paid for Mine. There was even a couple 1911s that I've not heard of, don't even remeber the names.
I bought a lot of misc stuff (AR mags, High Power mag and some AR parts) I spent about 5 1/2 hours walking around. Only thing I really wish I had bought was a complete CMMG 308 Upper for $869. He had a complete DPMS lower in 308 for $495 but alas caint buy it either. Caint even have it shipped to Ca. because it says Panther on it - so I'm told.
On to Oregon in the morning. I'm just going to head North from Reno and see where it takes Me then head west to Portland to see My Sis then back Home. Hope to catch some Gun Shows on the way and maybe some Gun Stores.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif