"New" 92 at Cimarron

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Slick13
Levergunner 2.0

"New" 92 at Cimarron

Post by Slick13 »

They've got a carbine to go along with their rifles now.

http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/Repeat ... 2Model.htm

Looks like it's got the old tyme front sight on it like Winchester's current Duke tribute '92s do, and a proper carbine rear sight. Pretty cool.

Would be interested in a .44-40 trapper when they come available, but looks like the price is going to be a bit more than the the Rossi carbines are, plus they've got case colored receiver which I don't care for.

~Michael
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Cimmaron sell the 66 & 73 in 32-20 I just wish they would chamber the 92 range in this calibre too! As you say Pretty cool!! :(
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
rangerider7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rangerider7 »

I got one a while back. They are good looking and shoot great. I got mine in 357 to go with my Colt SAA. They don't have that ugly safety ether.

Slick13
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Slick13 »

Very nice looking carbine! Maybe one of their trappers will be in my future.

~Michael