Heads Up! Better Stock Up....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Heads Up! Better Stock Up....

Post by Sixgun »

For those who snoozed.......you lose.

Supplies have dwindled down to expensive premium stuff.

When Targetmaster has run out, the world is out of ammo in circulation.

Does not matter what the cause is--it will be a year (with no more scares) before things return to normal.----------Sixgun
Model A Uzi’s
damienph
Senior Levergunner

Post by damienph »

Sixgun wrote:For those who snoozed.......you lose.

Supplies have dwindled down to expensive premium stuff.

When Targetmaster has run out, the world is out of ammo in circulation.

Does not matter what the cause is--it will be a year (with no more scares) before things return to normal.----------Sixgun
That is "if" they return to normal. (remainder of paragraph edited out to keep thread from being moved to political section) I know that I stockpiled a lot of stuff since the 2008 election, so much that I took some flack from local fellow shooters who know me well enough to know some of what I have accumulated.
I feel somewhat vindicated. And no, none of it is for sale, not even at current (scalper?!) prices.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

damienph,
Big 10-4 on that! The ones who condemn the guys who think ahead and stock up are just jealous because their wives won't let them spend the money. The 10 day trip to the islands is on the priority list.

I say it again.........on anything in life............you snooze--you lose :D -----Sixgun
Model A Uzi’s