OT - 32 acp 100$

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
73sTheBest
Levergunner

OT - 32 acp 100$

Post by 73sTheBest »

Just hafta tell people, the best 100$ gun i've seen in a while is at centerfire systems inc. online. I have one, condition looks like it was packed daily for several years but not fired much. is pp sized, bigger than ppks, shoots very well and seems very high quiality. They have extra mags. If you get a lemon just through it in the trash and getcha another.
cavebear803
Levergunner

Post by cavebear803 »

How do they shoot silver tips? Or the hornady hollow points for that matter? Course at that price they would still be worth it if they only functioned with FMJ. Probly make a great plinker/trail gun! And if you use it on the trapline you won't cry if you stepped into water over your holster would you! Try that experience with a like new Colt Peacemaker or a Python!! very sad day. :cry: :cry: :lol:
Everyday is a learning day!
Pain is good, pain is our friend, pain is the ONE TRUE constant in a changing world! Sargent David L. Meyers gone but not forgotten.
73sTheBest
Levergunner

Post by 73sTheBest »

Silver tips are the only ammo I had. 50 rounds no problems. double action is very hard but single is about 4lbs and crisp.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

And if you use it on the trapline you won't cry if you stepped into water over your holster would you! Try that experience with a like new Colt Peacemaker or a Python!! very sad day. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing
Been there, done that carrying a S&W Mdl 28, no biggie, just cleaned and lubed the gun. Nothing sad about it, nothing to whine about.

Joe
cavebear803
Levergunner

Post by cavebear803 »

Wouldn't have been a problem for me if they had belonged to me!! My father was less than enthusiastic when he seen his baby in a sopping wet holster! And my brother never really forgave me for soaking his baby either. Some people are just funny that way! :roll: :lol:
Pain is good, pain is our friend, pain is the ONE TRUE constant in a changing world! Sargent David L. Meyers gone but not forgotten.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

You know, things happen. It just like you say, people are funny about that.
When I took the dunk with my Mdl 28 I was one of a group of folks trying to help another guy get his Dodge (looked like a Blazer / Bronco thing) out of a running river.
Once we got that done, I simply took it out of the wet holster, hosed it down with WD-40 and wiped it off.
Holster dried, gun got cleaned when I got home. No problems.
Matter of fact I've still got both the gun and the holster, and it's like over 25 years ago they got dunked.

I guess my attitude is if you're gonna get mad when things happen, don't loan me your guns, tools, cars, trucks, cell phones, bicycles, motorcycles, wifes, ....... 'er well skip the wives part .... heh heh :oops: , or any other thing of value.

JMHO

Joe
cavebear803
Levergunner

Post by cavebear803 »

Exactly! If you are worried about what might happen to it then don't let me anywhere near it!! A friend of mine borrowed my 3.5" 12 gauge last year for late pheasants; he came back and was all upset cause their was a tiny film of rust on a small area of the barrel. He was all apologetic about it untill I told him it probably when it went to the bottom of the lake the previous week! Along with all my gear and my cousin and me!! Chest deep water at 15 degrees has that affect on things. Didn't help me any either! 3/4 of a mile from shore to boot!Luckily we were only a short way from some friends of ours who helped pull everything out. That was the longest short boat ride to shore I ever want to experience! Next afternoon we were both out grouse hunting with no problems, thankfully! :D :D Hollis
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

J Miller wrote: (looked like a Blazer / Bronco thing)
The name you are looking for is Power Wagon. :D
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Andrew,

I thought the Power Wagon was a pick up. Your probably right. I'm just not up on Dodges.

Joe
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

Joe, you're right, Powerwagons were pickups, the Dodge version of the blazer was was called the Ramcharger.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

"RAMCHARGER" That's it. Glad you could remember it.

Thanks Buffboy, Joe