1894C trying to follow me home

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Goat
Levergunner 2.0

1894C trying to follow me home

Post by Goat »

Somebody please talk me out of what I have found!!! Marlin 1894C 357magnum, pre-safty,used but clean. Asking price $395 but past dealings tend to make me think I could walk away for 350-375 including tax. Remind me that I already have a 1894CL 32/20 that shoots like a house a fire and a 1894FG and a336 in 35 Rem and......... Some body make me stop! Please tell me how much I don't "need" it. Tell me that I already have it covered with the others. Tell me I have too many to hunt with now and how I can only shoot one at a time. HELP!!!
Goat
foureyedfloyd
Levergunner

Re: 1894C trying to follow me home

Post by foureyedfloyd »

Goat wrote:Somebody please talk me out of what I have found!!! Marlin 1894C 357magnum, pre-safty,used but clean. Asking price $395 but past dealings tend to make me think I could walk away for 350-375 including tax. Remind me that I already have a 1894CL 32/20 that shoots like a house a fire and a 1894FG and a336 in 35 Rem and......... Some body make me stop! Please tell me how much I don't "need" it. Tell me that I already have it covered with the others. Tell me I have too many to hunt with now and how I can only shoot one at a time. HELP!!!
Goat
I paid almost 700 for a new CB in 357 so 395 ish seems fair. :)
Four Eyed Floyd
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

Goat, you don't need this! I do, where is it, I'll relive you of the temptation. Sincerely man, I want this.

MikeS.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Wow! ONLY $350, that's a GREAT price! You can't pass one up for that much! :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

Hobie, quit trying to talk him into it. I want it. A little Karma return to me. I gave mine to my best friend when he retired and got married all in the same week.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Jefferson county, WV.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Goat,

Welcome to the forum.

Your other Marlins are lonely, go adopt the 1894C.

You want it, you know you do. Just go do it. You'll regret it if you don't :twisted:

Joe
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

:wink: Yeah,that's what I meant. Mike want's it! What a bargain. Quick give Mike the purchase info!!!!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
cubrock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cubrock »

Just go buy it. You know you won't have any peace until you do. :lol:
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Besides, You don't have a "Tuesday" gun yet. :twisted:
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

Come on guys, help me out here. Quit trying to talk Goat into it, he needs to send me the info so I can get my hands on it.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Jefferson county, WV.
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

WHERE ARE THE PICS OF YOUR NEW GUN??????
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

OK Goat...
You don't need the gun, so don't buy it ( I'm lying thru my teeth!) :x
You really don't want to spend the money, because your middle name is Ebenezer( what shamelessness!). :cry:
You really don't want it, because your other levers will be jealous & stalk you in the night while you're asleep ( speaking with forked tongue!). :oops:
You don't actually want the rifle, you merely want attention from us, because you have a poor self image ( damnable lies) :evil:
You really don't want the rifle, you merely wish to gloat about the super deal you clumsily stumbled upon ( fabrications I tell you!)

......just buy the rifle....you know you need it....and quit lying to yourself & us!

LeverBob
Heh!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Clearly, the problem is that you already have the 32-20, send it to me and you path will be clear to you grasshopper. :D HELP !!!! is here for you.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Mike,

You'd better e-mail Goat directly or you're going to be flat outa luck! :lol:

I don't know why anyone thinks that we will ever, as a group, try to talk you out of a purchase where the selling price is close to reasonable. That must be drugs or likker talking!
Sincerely,

Hobie

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hmmm? Will I trade you mine for the 32-20 ???? 8) :?:
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

ceb
Levergunner 3.0

Post by ceb »

Goat, you see that Mike obviously wants that gun badly. You need to buy it for him. I'd check it over close though for the next ten or twelve years. You wouldn't want him to get a bad one. :twisted: :P
73sTheBest
Levergunner

Post by 73sTheBest »

One's ok but if you put two or more in a gun safe they breed like rats. Soon youll be pulling out all your guns to find the new ones, there hard to kill to.