FS - Takamine Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/extras

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
86er
Advanced Levergunner

FS - Takamine Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/extras

Post by 86er »

I have for sale my Takamine EF440C Acoustic/Electric. This is a discontinued Takamine, but one of their best! 15 years old in perfect condition. Has Graph-EX equalizer, pre-amp. I am having a custom guitar built by Zagar so this one must find a new home. $550 delivered in hard case. $500 w/o.

kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I have a Takamine Series G, acoustic/electric and it's one quality acoustic guitar. I'm very happy with mine.
Old Law Dawg
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Has anyone heard from SteveB? Getting worried about that boy. He might be interested as he plays guitar a good bit.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Hang on. I'll see if I can get through to him. I thought the same thing.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

Interesting guitar. All the Takamine's I've ever seen have been dreadnoughts or variations thereof. Never seen a jumbo before.

Why get rid of it? If you're like me, the same mindset applies to guitars as it does to guns: get, acquire, hoard...never sell. :?

scott
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 86er »

RSY : The new guitar that will replace this one will eat up a lot of funds, and I have been getting along fine with one for 2 decades. Just trying to soften the price of the new one.
Blackhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Blackhawk »

Nice guitar, wish I had the cash.

A good guitar is hard to give up, even if buying another. Good luck with the sale.

Johnny
steveb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by steveb »

Nice flatop 86er! I didnt realize you played. I will have to stick with my Seagull for now as I'm saving my funds for another 1911.
Has anyone heard from SteveB? Getting worried about that boy.
Hi Chris, I have been having computer troubles and checking emails the last couple months or logging on has been few and far between. My computer is up and running again but I cant stay on the net for no longer than 1-2 minutes at a time before I am kicked back off again. I still dont know what the problem is there? I Hope all is well with all my levergun bretheren. I'll be back when I can stay a longer....Steve. :D
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Good to hear from you Steve! Glad you are alive and kickin' :D
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

Per dollar, I'd say the Seagulls are actually more guitar than any Takamine. You are in no way undergunned with the Seagull.

scott