Bored today, high of -10 below. A few pic's of our favorites

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
arjunky
Levergunner 3.0

Bored today, high of -10 below. A few pic's of our favorites

Post by arjunky »

Chad and I.

Starting bottom left. 85 38/55 ,95 405, 22/15/60 Stevens, 93 38/55 rifle, 93 38/55 carbine,94 25/20, 94 32/20, 86 38/56, 86 33WCF, 94 25/35, 94 38/55, 85 22 short, 94 44/40.

4 digit 1894.

Byron
lever-4-life
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lever-4-life »

:mrgreen: that 94 is too cool!!
Break on through to the other side!!!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I wonder who has serial #1894?
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

Very nice collection(s) though those pants are making my eyes hurt. I guess you didn't go down to Sioux Falls this weekend.
"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

- L. Neil Smith
arjunky
Levergunner 3.0

Post by arjunky »

No Souix Falls :( . Bad weekend to get away.

Always next year :D .

Byron
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

I bought a house last fall to be moved and would you guess it was moved yesterday... yes my travel day! the forcast for here was 50 MPH wind so I stayed home and screwed my house down to the sill plate but that is OK cause I called me S.F. buddy and I bought a Ballard/special order. if you care to see pics they will be posted next week.

and as far as my pants it was a fathers day gift so nuff said!

rafter-7
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

rafter-7 wrote:I bought a house last fall to be moved and would you guess it was moved yesterday... yes my travel day! the forcast for here was 50 MPH wind so I stayed home and screwed my house down to the sill plate but that is OK cause I called me S.F. buddy and I bought a Ballard/special order. if you care to see pics they will be posted next week.

and as far as my pants it was a fathers day gift so nuff said!

rafter-7
Hear you about the wind, we got it about 2am. Tapered off to about 20/25mph now. Pictures? Yes, please :D :P You can even wear those pants, I won't mind, really, really.
"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

- L. Neil Smith
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

just for you buddy!

rafter-7
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

That cold front is hitting us tonight. Want to go to Souix Falls next year . I hear it's worth the trip.
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

and then some!!!! the fella that rented my tables this year was all over anybody that sould listen and trying to get them for next year but no luck come ___ or high water I will be there next year! theres about 900 tables of high quality to user guns NO flea market stuff! all guns and gun related tables

I wish I was there..

A very sad

rafter-7
Mike S.
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Mike S. »

That's a nice collection. I like the Grain Belt poster - GB Premium is my adult beverage of choice. I think we've got the same weather you do, it hit about ten this morning. Pretty boring around here today too.

Is that SF gun show pretty good? We were supposed to go to that last year & spend the weekend in SF, but the baby was sick so we had to cancel.

Reloaded some, cleaned the shop & that's about all it was fit for today. Got to fire up the tractor now & clear some snow. Wife & I have a bd party to go to tonight - maybe even have a GB there. :D

Stay warm,

Mike
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

Nice collection! Unfortunately your weather is hitting us starting right now A high of minus 2 tomorrow with idiotic wind chills.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Wow, -10. Well, you were productive anyway! Thanks for sharing!!! :D
win40-82
Levergunner 2.0

Post by win40-82 »

Not only do I like the rifles I also like the art on the wall. In paticular the one with the 3 Indians by Howard Terpning called Long Shot.
there is no such thing as a miss if you still have ammo
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

I just love the grain belt poster there are 86s and schuetzens, 76s 73s all smokin guns. The feller in the middle is holding a German Weatherby and the two guys on the side are thinking "If this fool is going to buy us beer all night I'll listen to what ever he has to say!"

rafter-7

my favorite is the Lone Wolf to many time I have had the same feeling that wolf is experencing. On the outside looking in and its cold out
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Nice rifles - nice pants! :) 75 degrees here today.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OD*
Member Emeritus

Post by OD* »

VERY nice, fellas.
Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
End the cycle of hatred, don't give them a tomorrow.
dgr416
Levergunner 2.0

10 below

Post by dgr416 »

10 Below is warm.The other day it was -83 below in Tok Alaska and -73 where I live A little chilly.I shot a 22 at a snowshoe hare at -65 once.It went sunsonic and went thunk.I didnt get the rabbit.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I'm so glad I don't live in North Dakota anymore. 10 years was long enough.
Old Law Dawg
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Very nice collection guys, but that Stevens just looks out of place! Better send it my way, so you wont have that oddball amongst the rest! :wink:
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/