Vehicle Expedition Lever Gun?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Vehicle Expedition Lever Gun?

Post by tomtex »

After your retirement, you have taken a job as a photojournalist. You plan to drive along the US/Mexico border, and take photos of wildlife for the next year. For your protection what lever gun will you pick and how would you want it modified? :o
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Vehicle Expedition Lever Gun?

Post by Blaine »

My 1894 in .44mag will do nicely..as is. Ten shots. Probably 240 or lighter JHPs. My 4 5/8" SBH would be along, as well. Same ammo.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

First of all, it'd probably be a very short retirement :( but just to play along,

- 16" or 20" Rossi 92--probably .357 to mate with a 686+ of same, though I also like Blaine's .44 idea. I'd want the 16" trapper for portability (see last paragraph), but like the 2 extra rounds of the 20". Twenty inch and 10 rounds wins out.
- Equipped with all of NKJ's "fixes" including his receiver mount peep/plug or similar. Blued or stainless doesn't matter as it's mostly an arid environment, but I'll go with blue to keep the flash-factor down (so as to not give away "camera position.") although if SS, The NKJ package could include his matte finish.
- Pistol caliber, generally, to a) mate with a pistol of same caliber and to allow a higher round count.
- Lastly, I'd probably more ideally pick something a Mini 14 in 6.8 or Mini 30, or M1 Carbine....but I appreciate the lever with no box mag hanging down would be handier with a bunch of photo gear presumably hanging off of me, and strikes a "less threatening" and lower profile.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

That's not as far fetched of an idea as it seems. I'm darn close to "official" social security check time and I do so like to take pics. So I'd probably take my Marlin 1894 Cowboy in .45 Colt and a revolver in the same caliber. The way I look at things these would be defensive weapons so I'd want something benign and non EBRish so any LEO's or non gun types that might become involved wouldn't make false assumptions about my intentions.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Will be an expensive trip after you pay the 15 off-duty US Marines to keep you from getting killed the first week. I think I would be taking my pix from inside an armored Humvee. I dont know what lever gun I would pick, but it would be modified to look and shoot exactly like a 20mm aircraft gatling gun.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Gotta go with JN on this one. But, since the Marines are pretty busy in Afganistan, and likely in Libya shortly, I'd have to make due with something in semi auto (although three round burst would be nice) with a large magazine capcity. So, I'd take my southpaw Stag AR, and as a backup, my lefty 1911.
Last edited by jeepnik on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

1887 Winchester 12 gauge. 18" barrell, extended magazine, rifled sites, imp cyl choke. Maybe a 6 position folding stock.
Birdman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Birdman »

My choice would be my 1894CSS and my S-W 627 Pro, or my 1894SS and my Ruger Redhawk. They are both set up with Skinner sights and slings. The cautious side would tell me to stay away from that area and go somewhere else. My adventurious side says if I did go I should travel with a few dozen other "photographers" and we would be armed with more modern day military arms.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I think a visit to a mental health professional should be the first order of business. I've hung it all out there but that is just asking for trouble from all sorts of people.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Hobie,

This was an exercise in "what if". No one here would be insane enough to actually do this ...... would they?

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
John in MS
Levergunner 2.0

Post by John in MS »

Speaking PURELY hypothetically, I'd differ from most here. I'd take a Win. 94 due to .30-30's
extra range and penetration. It is not a good feeling to be shot at by folks whose effective range is much greater than your own.

And, I'm with y'all, you'd have to be nuts to do this, and if you WERE that nuts, I'd much rather have an M1A or AR15.

John
"Pistols do not win wars, but they save the lives of the men who do. The noble 1911 is a mechanical marvel, whose ruggedness, dependability & ferocious power have comforted four issues of GIs and which, unlike any other instrument you can name, is as much superior to its rivals today as it was in 1917."
-Col. Jeff Cooper, 1968
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I get the various exercises in firearms selection, I don't get this scenario.

Armed photojournalist is a self-contradiction and SOMEBODY is going to have an issue with it. You can't take photos AND protect yourself. Criminals do NOT like to have photos taken of their criminal acts. Ranging along the border with a rifle to some purpose is also guaranteed to tick SOMEBODY off. Neither are acts taken to extend one's life span. If you don't already own property there or work for somebody who does I'm pretty sure you aren't going to be much welcome.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Okay, I gotta fess up. Down by the California/Mexico border is some mighty pretty country. Once you get off the highway, and start to explore, it's quite a place. I've spent a fair amount of time jeepin' in the area. While I've seen signs of folks passing thru, I haven't come across any yet. Still, I never go down there alone, and never unarmed.

I've actually had more trouble up in the northern part of the state. Up there, by my sister's place, the problem is marajuana squatters. These folks appropriate some of the harder to get to areas and plant their "crop". They have no problems using booby traps, or just plain shooting at folks.

Some years back, my two boys and their cousin and myself were exploring (my nephew was in the lead in his old CJ-5). A shot was fired at us, or at least in our general direction. We left post haste. It would be interesting to see what would happen today. The nephew is a was in GWI and is now a county mounty. They boys are, as I have bragged many times, former Marines with Iraq and Afghanistan in their resume. The eldest is now a cop in Nevada.

I suppose the respones today would be loud and sustained. Nice to know they would take such good care of my aged self.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

Me not do this! But if I went crazy and did do this: AK-47 in .223 3 30 Rd Mags
AR-15 in .223 3 30 Rd Mags
Winchester Defender 12 Ga.
Browning Hi-Power 9mm 3 13 Rd mags
Bandoleer with 40 12 ga. shotgun shells
200 extra Rds of .223 Ammo
50 extra rds of 9mm
Then maybe, maybe I could do it, but bear in mind I would have to go crazy first. :? :? :roll:
Member : NRA
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

TRUISM: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. So, my advice is: Buy more guns!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

They make AK-47's chambered in .223?
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

OP, OK if the South West Border is to Rough For Some. Then after being released from the hospital, after out last adventure . We then travel to Alaska too film the wildlife along the Alaska oil pipeline from Vedas to the Arctic circle. What lever gun do you pick and how is it modified for reliability and weather, you also take a hand gun this time.

Headlines found in newspaper: RETIRED Man , shot by Border Patrol !
When interviewed at the hospital, he said, I only pointed my camera
At a bush, and it shot me!
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

Jeepnik, I don't know if they do currently, but I have a pre-ban folding stock AK-47 in .223, even came with a bayonet. It is a Norinco and I bought it for $121.00 and a pristine 3 screw Ruger single six in 1976. God Bless.
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

TRUISM: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. So, my advice is: Buy more guns!
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

slow2run, now Alaska makes a little more sense, and is easy, a Marlin 1895 in .45-70 Govt. and a Colt Anaconda in 44 mag.
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jeepnik wrote:They make AK-47's chambered in .223?
Isn't that what an "AK-74" is. . . Same as AK-47, only in .223...?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I have my Browning 1886 SRC .45-70 for Alaska.
Sincerely,

Hobie

Beaker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Beaker »

I would go with an M1A with 20 round magazines in .308 for range and penetration.
TravisM
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TravisM »

If I was going to the border, I'm almost thinking a Browning in 308 with custom 20 round mags and a short stroke action kit. throw on a good red dot sight with solid irons as back ups and I'm good to go.

For Alaska, Which is more of an unknow for me, I'd debate between the 45-70 or the 500 S&W chamberings for my lever. Whichever hurts me the least! :lol:
Chas.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Chas. »

I would take all my photos from the gun turret that houses my MaDeuce. :D
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

A good Model 94 in .30WCF would do just fine, and chances are all you'd use it for is scrapping pigs.

IMO, There is every chance that nobody would bother you if you didn't bother anybody else, including bad people doing bad things, unless you stuck your nose where it didn't belong.

:wink:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Barcelona Rick
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Barcelona Rick »

AJMD429 the AK-74 is 5.45 caliber.......there are .223 AK's......having a place on the Texas/Mexico border in Presidio County a AR15, Mini14 or M1A with spare mags would be my choice....along with a good shotgun and a 1911A1...

rick
John in MS
Levergunner 2.0

Post by John in MS »

"Isn't that what an "AK-74" is. . . Same as AK-47, only in .223...?"

Nope, that's chambered for the 5.45x39 Russian round. Similar ballistics,
significantly different cartridge design.

John
"Pistols do not win wars, but they save the lives of the men who do. The noble 1911 is a mechanical marvel, whose ruggedness, dependability & ferocious power have comforted four issues of GIs and which, unlike any other instrument you can name, is as much superior to its rivals today as it was in 1917."
-Col. Jeff Cooper, 1968
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

J Miller wrote:That's not as far fetched of an idea as it seems. I'm darn close to "official" social security check time and I do so like to take pics. So I'd probably take my Marlin 1894 Cowboy in .45 Colt and a revolver in the same caliber. The way I look at things these would be defensive weapons so I'd want something benign and non EBRish so any LEO's or non gun types that might become involved wouldn't make false assumptions about my intentions.

Joe
Ditto.

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
Lawyer Daggit
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Lawyer Daggit »

I have a Browning 92 44mag and a Wnchester 94 30-30 with scout sight, I would take the Winchester. It is better at longer range than the 44 mag,
Lawyer Daggit
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Lawyer Daggit »

I hunt deer in an area frequented by dope growers. My personal policy is I stay away from plantations and they stay away from me. I don't want someone hunting me in the bush- besides I may even wind up clashing with a client!
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

slow2run wrote:OP, OK if the South West Border is to Rough For Some. Then after being released from the hospital, after out last adventure . If We then travel to Alaska too film the wildlife along the Alaska oil pipeline from Vedas to the Arctic circle. What lever gun do you pick and how is it modied for reliability and weather, you also take a hand gun this time.

Headlines found in newspaper: RETIRED Man , shot by Border Patrol !
When interviewed at the hospital, he said he was only taking a leak on a bush,
and it shot him!
Cruise
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cruise »

slow2run wrote:After your retirement, you have taken a job as a photojournalist. You plan to drive along the US/Mexico border, and take photos of wildlife for the next year. For your protection what lever gun will you pick and how would you want it modified? :o
All your hands are going to be busy handling cameras. How about a 1911 .45acp to be able to get back to where your rifle is?
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

Quote from the movie Cannonball Run when the possibility of a fight was being discussed: "Bring friends. Lots of friends!" :twisted:
Have you hugged your rifle today?
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

slow2run wrote:
slow2run wrote:OP, OK if the South West Border is too Rough For Some. Then after being released from the hospital, after our last adventure. If We then travel to Alaska too film the wildlife along the Alaska oil pipeline from Vedas to the Arctic circle. What lever gun do you pick and how is it embodied for reliability and weather, you also take a hand gun this time.

Headlines found in newspaper: RETIRED Man, shot by Border Patrol!
When interviewed at the hospital, he said he was only taking a leak on a bush,
and it shot him!
This is hard, tho after looking at the big picture, knowing vehicle wt must be cape down,then looking at vehicle parts, fuel camping, gear ammo, cameras, film, food, some potable drinking water, medical, trial dangers and dangerous wild life. I then pick weapons. Trying to keep cost down, I select my old 1894, 44 cal ss Marlin, 7.5 inch ss Ruger handgun, both have peep sites and a Rem 870 ss shotgun, I then mail them off for tune-ups at ??????? .I selected these three guns for food hunting, and bear protection. I hope 300/240 ga loads for my 44's and shotgun slugs will do the job ? I also buy 7 new tires, for my wrangler jeep and put lockers at both ends, a new winch with rope cable, brush/rock guards for the jeep radiator and windshield, 10 meter/cb radio with two hand sets, and on and on. Note:Did I choose. The right guns and ammo? and who should do the tune up on my guns? 8)
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Deleted
Last edited by COSteve on Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

jeepnik wrote:Okay, I gotta fess up. Down by the California/Mexico border is some mighty pretty country. Once you get off the highway, and start to explore, it's quite a place. I've spent a fair amount of time jeepin' in the area. While I've seen signs of folks passing thru, I haven't come across any yet. Still, I never go down there alone, and never unarmed.

I've actually had more trouble up in the northern part of the state. Up there, by my sister's place, the problem is marajuana squatters. These folks appropriate some of the harder to get to areas and plant their "crop". They have no problems using booby traps, or just plain shooting at folks.

Some years back, my two boys and their cousin and myself were exploring (my nephew was in the lead in his old CJ-5). A shot was fired at us, or at least in our general direction. We left post haste. It would be interesting to see what would happen today. The nephew is a was in GWI and is now a county mounty. They boys are, as I have bragged many times, former Marines with Iraq and Afghanistan in their resume. The eldest is now a cop in Nevada.

I suppose the respones today would be loud and sustained. Nice to know they would take such good care of my aged self.
I made it from 29 Palms through Joshua Tree National Park to Yuma running old jeep trails the summer of 2009 with a friend and some hardware in my truck. The country is very beautiful with the old gold mines and such to poke around. I took the Co-pilot, a S&W 4in .44 and Scoped .308.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Paladin on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is not the critic who counts
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

AJMD429 wrote:
Isn't that what an "AK-74" is. . . Same as AK-47, only in .223...?

No that's the 5.45x39 critter.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

J Miller wrote:Hobie,
This was an exercise in "what if". No one here would be insane enough to actually do this ...... would they?
Joe
Yes. My personal safety is a state-of-mind. I figure I look just crazy enough that most folks are just a little unsure of what I'm willing and capable of. And, I've traveled the border of CA takin' photographs in the springtime, some mighty pretty country with the desert flowers are in bloom. Right now is the perfect time to visit the area... along with Death Valley, CA.

And in answer to the OQ, this'n:

Might only hold 5 +1, but... I figure it'd do some damage.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

[quote="slow2run]
This is hard, tho after looking at the big picture, knowing vehicle wt must be cape down,then looking at vehicle parts, fuel camping, gear ammo, cameras, film, food, some potable drinking water, medical, trial dangers and dangerous wild life. I then pick weapons. Trying to keep cost down, I select my old 1894, 44 cal ss Marlin, 7.5 inch ss Ruger handgun, both have peep sites and a Rem 870 ss shotgun, I then mail them off for tune-ups at ??????? .I selected these three guns for food hunting, and bear protection. I hope 300/240 ga loads for my 44's and shotgun slugs will do the job ? I also buy 7 new tires, for my wrangler jeep and put lockers at both ends, a new winch with rope cable, brush/rock guards for the jeep radiator and windshield, 10 meter/cb radio with two hand sets, and on and on. Note:Did I choose. The right guns and ammo? and who should do the tune up on my guns? 8)[/quote]

I think you're overthinking it. New tires? good to go. I doubt you need all the spares. Most people take way too much stuff. Too many clothes, too much gear, too much ammo, too many guns. If your guns work, I don't think they need tuned up. Good sights, sling, and good to go. Hunting for food means licenses, which will be nonresident. If you can afford it, cool, but many places arent easy to get tags for unless you just want to hunt small game. I'd use a 22 rifle and leave the shotgun home, but then I've never been a shotgun fan for any purpose other than bird hunting or clays. I've used a small pickup bed trailer for camp gear, it's been handy, but dragging a trailer around isnt any fun most of the time. Mine used the same tires/rims as my truck, so when I had a flat on a nasty road in Alaska, it was good to have a spare spare, but the only reason I needed it was I didnt fix my spare when I had a flat before. I've rarely ever needed or used spare parts, but belts are good to have. I just kept my old ones when I changed them. I zip tied them to some hoses/wires under the hood against the firewall so they'd be handy, but I never needed them. If anything a fuel filter and pump may be worth having. Do some camping with your rig now, and see what works. You won't be anyhwere you can't get supplies fairly easily, even in Alaska. There, driving up the haul road, I'd just take extra fuel.

Film? I thought I was the last holdout to digital, but I swithced several years ago when looking at the cost of developing and film (and how hard it is to get professional quality developing and printing done. Wal-mart developing is horrible!!!!!) compared to instant downloads with digital, and being able to edit and work with the shots on your own computer. Really good digital cameras are as good as most good film cameras, until you get up the the true professional level cameras, as in larger than 35 mm format, even then, the convenience is hard to beat. If you're a professional photographer you already know this stuff tho.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

Technically no. The AK47 (or more accurately Abtomat Kalashnikova Model 1947, AK47 was never an official designation) was the original milled receiver version in 7.62x39. :mrgreen:

The later stamped receiver AKM (Abtomat Kalashnikova Modernized) WAS made in .223 by Romania (also imported in semi-auto forms as the SAR3, WASR3, Romak 3 and the pump action [yes, I said pump action] PAR3), East Germany (as the StG940 IIRC) and is currently in production by Izmash (IIRC) in Russia as part of the AK100 series (AK103? AK105 maybe?). China made at least one version, possibly for export only (I'm not really up on the ChiCom versions) and I think Yugoslavia made one as well (again, possibly for export only).

Poland has/had a variant of the AK74 in .223 known as the Beryl (wz96?) in addition to their particular version of the 74 known as the Tantal.

The scary part is that I'm at work, don't have access to my usual list of sources and I did that off the top of my head... :shock: :lol:
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
Old Ranger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Old Ranger »

I got my Daisy Red Ryder BB gun all set. I can't afford that trip, so I'll sit in back of the house near the fenceline and shoot lizzards with my Daisy! You folks have fun...

Adios,

Wade
Aim low boys! They're riddin' shetlands!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Well for Alaska, I'm all set.
And when my hands are full, or the rifle ain't in my hands.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

awp101 wrote:
Poland has/had a variant of the AK74 in .223 known as the Beryl (wz96?) in addition to their particular version of the 74 known as the Tantal.

The scary part is that I'm at work, don't have access to my usual list of sources and I did that off the top of my head... :shock: :lol:

Don't forget the Israeli Galil, which is .223, along with the Saigas, which can be had in .223 (different stock configuration, but they can be fairly easilly converted to the AK style)

--------- mmmmmm - Galil :!: Now i want one --- or a Valmet M76, the most beautiful "AK" ever
----- Doug
CalvinMD
Levergunner 1.0

Post by CalvinMD »

mine would be my M-336 maurauder 30-30..short and fast and loads of ammo available on any side of the border when I tell them to vamoose!! :shock: Si Si Senor!!!
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

I thought it had to be a lever? If not, M4 and a Glock 18 with selective- fire option. 8)
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

OK Listen UP, WE HAVE LEFT THE BORDER, AND NOW HEADED TO THE ALASKA OIL PIPELINE!
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Well, Alaska is a whole different ballgame.

Rifle: 1886 Winchester 45-90

And forever on my hip. FA 83 454 Casull

or Ruger 475 Linebaugh
Old Law Dawg
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

Do you think that a 44 mag rifle and handgun are to small for this Alaska adventure? Also those looking for a CB Radio for this trip may want to checkout the General Lee radio at www.cbradiomagazine.comhttp://www.cbradiomagazine.com
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

1886 SRC 45-70. Model 71, 348 carbine as backup.
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

Post by walks with gun »

As much as I enjoy packin around those little carbines in pistol calibers, I always figure it's my rifle when I probably didn't need one. If I'm really serious I'd want a rifle with a little more range and power. A good 94 or 336 in 30-30 would be fine or better yet sometimes a guy can still find a Savage 99E with a 20" bbl. in 300 or 308. or a BLR short action in 223,243or 308 with a couple extra mags would still be cool leverguns. The old time southwestern lawmen around the turn of the last century seemed to prefer rifle cartridges, and the border badguys now have access to good lightwieght body armor nowday's. just a thought.
Ryan2smith
Levergunner

Post by Ryan2smith »

tomtex wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 pm Do you think that a 44 mag rifle and handgun are to small for this Alaska adventure? Also those looking for a CB Radio for this trip may want to checkout the General Lee radio at www.cbradiomagazine.comhttp://www.cbradiomagazine.com
https://automobiledecor.com/best-cb-radio-reviews/
Thanks for the post very good as well Informative too.
I am a writer. I like to play football & swimming often when i free from work.