New to me, .32 S&W Hand Ejector Third Model...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Missouri Mule
Levergunner

New to me, .32 S&W Hand Ejector Third Model...

Post by Missouri Mule »

A .32 S&W Hand Ejector Third Model...

As you can see this is a nice little popper. It was polished (zelously)and nickeled. The "Smit" on one side and the ".32" on the other side have been polished off. I don't know if that was the original finish or not. I am not that fond of nickel but I got it at a good price. I am not fond of Pearl either and I am afraid of cracking or breaking them. You can see a small chip out of the one side towards the bottom. This is not a target model. The targets had an oversize grip with a notch in the backstrap to keep the grips from sliding up. This was one of the common "Pocket Pistols" of the era. I finally got out to shoot it and it does right well. Using 2.5 gr. of RedDot and a 100 gr. SWC it hits right on the sights at about 7-10 yards.

It is tight and smooth and shoots to the sights with a common cheap reload. I found a place that casts 100 gr. SWC's for this and sells them very reasonable. I will use them also in my Ruger SS in .32 H&R albeit with a slightly stiffer load. I will shoot only the "longs" in the S&W and only the "H&R Mags" in the Ruger. That way I don't get them mixed up. This is gonna be a fun little shooter.

Watch yer TopKnot
Missouri Mule
Last edited by Missouri Mule on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch yer TopKnot
Missouri Mule
Ysabel Kid

Re: New to me, .32 S&W Hand Ejector Third Model...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Congratulations!
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I've taken a few looks at some on Gunsamerica, Gunbroker, etc.. as of lately. They're a neat old piece.
Old Law Dawg
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

That's a terrible looking firearm, if I were you I'd give it away-to me! :mrgreen: :lol:
Member : NRA
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

TRUISM: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. So, my advice is: Buy more guns!