Shooting Back - the DVD

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Shooting Back - the DVD

Post by AmBraCol »

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57452

In the same week WND celebrates its fifth anniversary as a book publisher, the company announces the release of its first major documentary – "Shooting Back," the story of an armed man who returned fire at terrorists attacking his church, driving them off and saving the lives of hundreds.

[snip]

Van Wyk was just an ordinary Christian man until July 25, 1993 – the day that would become known in South Africa as the St. James Massacre. It was on this date that van Wyk shot back at the terrorists who were attacking an innocent congregation gathered in prayer, and saved many lives in the process.

[snip]

Visit the link above for the rest of the story, as well as links on where to obtain this DVD. The book is an excellent treatise on the Christian right and duty to self defense. I'm looking forward to receiving the DVD.

Paul - in Pereira
Last edited by AmBraCol on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poohgyrr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Poohgyrr »

Ordered one and am waiting for it. We may have to buy one or two of those magnetic bumper stickers too..
John
Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
Luke 22:36 Romans 12:17-21 Ephesians 4:26-32
"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I can't believe I've never seen the WND site before. This is awesome. Thanks Paul!!! :D