OT- Para Ord bits needed

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
redgum
Levergunner

OT- Para Ord bits needed

Post by redgum »

This is prolly not the best place to ask, but I need some stock para bits and I'm struggling to find any in Australia.
I just need a steel or stainless mag button, and a medium length adjustable alumin. trigger without lightening holes. Also need the Series 80 type firing pin safety parts. If you can help I'd love to hear from you.
Regards R
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I think I just ordered from Brownell's when I needed an extra Para part; they had stock and aftermarket both I think.

I thought you couldn't even own handguns, or semiautos, or something in Australia any more; what's the deal there these days?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
redgum
Levergunner

Post by redgum »

Yeah we can own handguns but there is a lot of B/S to wade through each year. Semi auto & pump shotguns (lever actions arent affected) are restricted to those of us who can show special needs. Same for semi auto .22's, Semi auto centrefire rifles are harder to get licenced for now. Nearly everything else is relatively easy to own in the scheme of things.

Back to the parts, I'm after older (metal) parts, & most of the websites only offer racey bits anyway (not my style)