OT

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Idahoser

OT

Post by Idahoser »

:D
Last edited by Idahoser on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Two's always better than one!

We have four big dogs in the house right now. One's just visiting( 3 months now)! And that's a hand full. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Bring 'em home...they'll both live longer and you will not have to entertain them all the time.
Idahoser

Post by Idahoser »

Last edited by Idahoser on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Brain damaged this morning. Can't remember for sure but I think my lab and Dane were both fixed around three months. Boxer/ Dane mix was around seven months when I brought her home. Mainly as playmate for my lab that seemed to be lonley alone in the house all day.

as far as crates. Depends on how big they're gonna get. You can proably get by for a few months while they're small w/ one crate but if later you split them up that might upset them. Every dog's different. I've only used a crate w/ my Lab. The boxer mix destroyed two plastic ones and a metal one before I gave up. With our Dane we just closed off the Kitchen and she seems to do well.

+1 on entertaning each other!
8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Idahoser

Post by Idahoser »

Last edited by Idahoser on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

:lol: Seems like you are going to end up with two 8)
Look into "puppy kindergarten" classes , lot's of good socializing training for the pups , and good learning for you and the wife there . :)
Two metal crates , side by side , so they each have thier own space and companionship at the same time may be a good thing.
Enjoy , be patient , take lots of pics ( and share here) and most importantly , have fun :D
Phil