POLITICAL / RKBA Thoughts

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

POLITICAL / RKBA Thoughts

Post by Old Ironsights »

I don't know what all the fuss is in Congress about Torture... they do it to the Constitution every day. I'm sure there's somthing in the Interstate Commerce Clause that allows it - they've used it to justify everything else...

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants –Albert Camus

When did it become more important to talk about "improving" and "upholding" "gun laws" rather than repealing them?

The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts – Edmund Burke

There is no Law saying someone undergoing lifetime treatment for neurochemical disorders can't be President (and have their finger on "the button")... yet that same person can't even be in the same house with unsecured firearms. Go Figure.

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is ALL from which “the Lawâ€
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
PPpastordon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by PPpastordon »

Good Stuff!
Pastordon
Pastordon's Blog
The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. (1 Cor. 8:2)
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Each and every word...TRUE.

:shock:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
cutter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cutter »

What is ' RKBA'?
OD*
Member Emeritus

Post by OD* »

cutter wrote:What is ' RKBA'?
Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
End the cycle of hatred, don't give them a tomorrow.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

FWiedner wrote:Each and every word...TRUE.

:shock:
Dang Libertarians... :wink:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

So we could take a police officer into the BATF and demand he arrest everyone
in the building for "infringment"?

I like the way that sounds, but silly me, they are ABOVE the law aren't they.

If the SCOTUS rules like they should citizens all over the country could have
thousands of poloticians arrested. :shock:

I had a vision of nirvana there for a second :D :D

But as far as I can recall they only enforce the laws against us and not themselves.

Gee, I guess the old adage is correct, in really does "roll down hill".
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Great post OI!
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Jeeps wrote:So we could take a police officer into the BATF and demand he arrest everyone
in the building for "infringment"?

I like the way that sounds, but silly me, they are ABOVE the law aren't they.

If the SCOTUS rules like they should citizens all over the country could have
thousands of politicians arrested. :shock:

I had a vision of nirvana there for a second :D :D

But as far as I can recall they only enforce the laws against us and not themselves.

Gee, I guess the old adage is correct, in really does "roll down hill".

We should demand they abide by the law. They dont enforce anything, we enforce the laws, LEO are citizens on the citizens payroll. If we demanded they enforce the law against legislators, as we should, they would.
But, we dont, we moan & groan & most simply vote the party line, then moan & groan some more as they talk about voteing the party line next go round.

I'm quite sure I'm on lists as I make no bones about it in corresponding with my Representatives. Once common sense fails I point out the fact that things they back violate both Federal & state constitutions & that being the case, since the constitution is law, they're committing crimes against the American people.

Would be nice if EVERY gun owner did the same, would be nice if LEO took it upon themselves to arrest politicians for violating our rights, would be nice if prosecutors cared enough about justice to go after them & if Judges cared enough to convict. But, like as not we'll just sit & bitch among ourselves as our police arrest our citizens & our prosecutors & judges put them in jail for violating laws that are inarguably illegal. :?

If people would stop being so selfish & start voting their conscience instead of who makes them feel good with his BS speech things would get better quick too.
Nobody gets my vote anymore unless they are solidly Constitutional. Period, I'm not voteing for the best salesman anymore, I'm voteing for the best preserver of our Constitutional republic.

If Ron Paul aint on the ballot, then shame on America because theres not a single person out there better suited for correcting all thats wrong with our country. Heck, most wont even admit whats really wrong, let alone want to fix it.