Pennsylvania Levergun Silhouette Championship

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Pennsylvania Levergun Silhouette Championship

Post by Sixgun »

Be there!! :D This weekend. The Pa. State Championships of lever action silhouette shooting at the Consolidated Gunclub somewhere North of Williamsport. http://www.lycoming.org/cslc/ I'll be there with my usual cronies, Gunny and w30wcf. The 38-55's, 44-40's, 45-70's, 32-20's and many other goodies will be smokin', :D the lies will be big and the gas will be passing :D --------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Ysabel Kid

Re: Pennsylvania Levergun Silhouette Championship

Post by Ysabel Kid »

You going to bring home the gold Sixgun? :D

You're representing Leverguns.com - you need to do us proud!!! :D :D :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ysabel Kid wrote:You going to bring home the gold Sixgun? :D

Kid,
The gold? I'll be lucky to bring home the toilet paper award. I never do shoot my class (AAA) at these big events. In order to be really good, you have to focus intensely with no horseplay as many of these guys have big egos and are in it to win.

Thats way, way out of character for me as I enjoy life and just love to be there and bs with the boys :D I shoot to my ability but don't put the pressure on. If I hit the chickens, pigs, turkeys, and rams, well, I hit 'em. If I don't, I'll still get my 8 hours of sleep. :D ----------------Sixgun

2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

To much of a drive for me this time.

I hope next time they will be a little farther west!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I'll be rootin' for our Levergunners! I'll be thinkin' of ya... I'm hopin' I get to go to our CAS match this weekend. The wife is makin' noises like I need to go back to work after my physical on Thursday... and I'm thinkin' I need a couple more days rest... 8 oughta do it!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

I sure would like to be there to cheer ya on.
Taking the wife to "Corvettes at Carlisle"
http://corvettesatcarlisle.com/ce/index.asp
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

I was hoping to get to this one, have all the cross border paperwork in order but some family stuff cropped up, maybe next year.... :D

Sixgun, your philosophy on shooting silhouettes is exactly the same as mine :D :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sixgun wrote:
Ysabel Kid wrote:You going to bring home the gold Sixgun? :D

Kid,
The gold? I'll be lucky to bring home the toilet paper award. I never do shoot my class (AAA) at these big events. In order to be really good, you have to focus intensely with no horseplay as many of these guys have big egos and are in it to win.

Thats way, way out of character for me as I enjoy life and just love to be there and bs with the boys :D I shoot to my ability but don't put the pressure on. If I hit the chickens, pigs, turkeys, and rams, well, I hit 'em. If I don't, I'll still get my 8 hours of sleep. :D ----------------Sixgun
Sixgun, that's representing us perfectly!!! :D
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

It ought to be interesting up there with the little league world series finals that weekend. Good luck with the motels!
The Lord Bless You

Terry
dr walker
Senior Levergunner

Post by dr walker »

Have a great time, sounds like some good fun.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

41 Redhawk wrote:It ought to be interesting up there with the little league world series finals that weekend. Good luck with the motels!

Redhawk,
We are one step ahead of that! :D The Little league World Series makes a "cluster turd" on the entire area. We are routing ourselves around the whole mess. Don't have to worry about motels as my buddy Gunny has a hunting cabin 12 miles from the club. Besides, even if he did not, I have been known to pull on a dirt road, grab my sleeping bag and a sixgun, and go to sleep. :D ---What me worry? no............says Alfred E. Neuman :lol:

41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

Actually, I have you beat! My sister lives in Williamsport. If I were to go I'd have a bed to sleep in and someone to cook for me! :lol:
The Lord Bless You

Terry
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

41 Redhawk wrote:Actually, I have you beat! My sister lives in Williamsport. If I were to go I'd have a bed to sleep in and someone to cook for me! :lol:

Redhawk,
Oh yea!!!! You wanna have a contest???? I'm gonna get my buddy Tom to buy the Little league World Series and close it down----just so I don't have to put up with the traffic! :D There! :D

Hey, I got an idea. Tell your better half you need to visit your sister. Then come on up----then give me, Gunny, and w30wcf a call and we will all come over and take over your sisters house. :D

Really, Even though its the State Champs, we look at it as a weekend of fun. Come on over if your in the area. We'll introduce you to the boys!----------------------------Sixgun

oldgerboy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldgerboy »

I'll be with my three-week-old granddaughter, Lillian, in West Virginia.
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

Sixgun wrote:
41 Redhawk wrote:Actually, I have you beat! My sister lives in Williamsport. If I were to go I'd have a bed to sleep in and someone to cook for me! :lol:

Redhawk,
Oh yea!!!! You wanna have a contest???? I'm gonna get my buddy Tom to buy the Little league World Series and close it down----just so I don't have to put up with the traffic! :D There! :D

Hey, I got an idea. Tell your better half you need to visit your sister. Then come on up----then give me, Gunny, and w30wcf a call and we will all come over and take over your sisters house. :D

Really, Even though its the State Champs, we look at it as a weekend of fun. Come on over if your in the area. We'll introduce you to the boys!----------------------------Sixgun
I actually thought about it for a bit. I'm sure it would be a good time. However, my son is visiting from NC and we have tickets to Saturdays Steeler game so I think we will take that in. I hope the rain that is now invading Pittsburgh misses you!
The Lord Bless You

Terry
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

So, how did you do?
The Lord Bless You

Terry