Need technical help

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Need technical help

Post by TedH »

We're about 75% moved into the new house now. Been without my computer or internet for two weeks, but tonight I finally got it up and running at the new place. I'm having a problem seeing images in these posts. All I get are the little red X boxes for most of them. I can see some of your all's avatars, but not all of them. Any idea what happened?

Edit: Just noticed on this post I can't even see my own avatar.
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Check your Firewall/Antivirus settings they may be restricting photobucket.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I can see you avatar ... some scruffy lookin dude holding a big ***** cat.
Edited to state for the record I hate censors. What the heck is wrong with saying p*u*s*s*y cat? For crying out loud.

As for why you can't see things, beats me. I'm happy if I can get this bucket of junque turned on in the morning.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Yep it has something to do with Photobucket. I can't get in there at all. It's the only website I can't get to.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

You might check your browser security settings as well.

Cookies and all that...

Sometimes it helps to dump your history and cached web-sites.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Dumped my cookies and history stuff, restarted the computer. Looks like everything is back to normal now. Thanks.