Yahoo, I made it over.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Yahoo, I made it over.

Post by kimwcook »

I don't know why it took me so long in making my way over here other than I was getting so fed up with Leverguns that I read the post about moving over here and the rest is now history. :D :D :D
Old Law Dawg
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

We're doing a lot of file maintenance, IOW deleting a lot of "stuff" so that it works now... :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Hobie, after reading your reply to my post I realized I might of been a little harsh. I know you guys are working hard on correcting Leverguns. I should be more appreciative. Thank you. I apologize to any and all if I offended anyone.
Old Law Dawg
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

kimwcook wrote:Hobie, after reading your reply to my post I realized I might of been a little harsh. I know you guys are working hard on correcting Leverguns. I should be more appreciative. Thank you. I apologize to any and all if I offended anyone.
You didn't offend anyone and I don't see how you could have! I just wanted to let you know that if you would rather go "home" you can! :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson