POSTING RULES AND BEHAVIOR

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hobie

POSTING RULES AND BEHAVIOR

Post by Hobie »

Gentlemen,

I'm going to be blunt. As you see at the top of the page the rules here are simple. "This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely." I will add that this is a family forum. It is not an all men's club. We do not threaten others.

Unfortunately, there are several people here who have not been complying with these very simple rules. These few people seem to have a need to insult, berate, belittle others and to use language that is unacceptable in mixed company. I've also noted an increase in humor best restricted to the all men's club and constant attempts to bypass the word censor with "clever" substitutions. Also, after many requests for a politics forum, one was created, but there are many who feel their posts will get wider dissemination in General Discussion.

We don't decide to ban or deactivate members lightly. We only do this when a member repeatedly ignores the conventions of this forum. Several have been doing just that. They know who they are. I am asking that they cease such behaviors immediately.

ONE MORE THING - FROM NOW ON POLITICAL TOPICS/POSTS IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM WILL BE DELETED NOT MOVED.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Hobie

Re: POSTING RULES AND BEHAVIOR

Post by Hobie »

FROM NOW ON POLTICAL TOPICS/POSTS IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT COMMENT, NOTIFICATION OR OTHER EXPLANATION.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Hobie

Re: POSTING RULES AND BEHAVIOR

Post by Hobie »

BTT because some new members need to read the rules....
Sincerely,

Hobie