OT My Range Bag Watchdog

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CBinNH
Levergunner 2.0

OT My Range Bag Watchdog

Post by CBinNH »

Well, cat actually. Didn't think the wife would appreciate me bringing her to the range though, so I left her home.
66GTO
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT My Range Bag Watchdog

Post by 66GTO »

Looks like you need to get a second range bag for her! :D
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! P Henry

When the Government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny.T Jefferson
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Looks like she's ready to go (i am assuming she because of the Torty color)-- pretty kitty
----- Doug
Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

One of my cats Murphy by name, has set up camp on top of my new loading bench. I have a cat bed there, and day or night that is his place. He doesn't move off when I work. Thankfully he doesn't chase primers or little screws.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Yes, and now you get to clean the cat fur off. My range bag is black, and if I leave it in reach, it needs a hair cut before I can take it anywhere. My female actually like the smell of Hoppes.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad