what style bullets work well thru the B92s

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cvarcher
Levergunner 2.0

what style bullets work well thru the B92s

Post by cvarcher »

Im curious what cycles well or not in the b92s --semiwadcutters, roundnose flat point,semijacketed Speers,Hornadys, Sierras? I have a 44mag converted to 45 LC and would like to get anidea of bullet style and maybe COL if you know this. Thanks.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: what style bullets work well thru the B92s

Post by J Miller »

I've never had a Browning B92, however I once had a Rossi Puma in .45 Colt. When I got it it would not feed anything. After a trip to the gunsmith it would feed everything.
I send some dummy Keith bullet loads with the rifle and told him to adjust to feed them. After that it did not matter what shape of bullet so long as it wasn't too long.

I would say without alteration they would normally feed RN, RNFP, or JHP-JSP type bullets.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***