OT- Tennesse Valley cast bullets

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
336A
Levergunner 2.0

OT- Tennesse Valley cast bullets

Post by 336A »

I posted about these great bullets before, as well as the fine gentleman that makes them. Well he finally has a web site up and running for anyone that may be interested.

http://www.tennesseevalleybullets.com/
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Earmarked - thanks!!! :D
Idahoser

Post by Idahoser »

:D
Last edited by Idahoser on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
336A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 336A »

mentioned when I saw them at the last show in Jackson I think it was, that I'd like to have some .44 240gr SWC's. They said I should call to give them time to cast before the Memphis show, which started today. Well, I never got around to calling, but what do you know? He had the bullets I'd requested anyway.

What a guy.
He is a great guy to deal with and conversate with. I have talked with him over the phone several times. He is a small scale caster and is having a hard time finding good material to cast with. While at the same time trying to find it at a reasonable price. That way the product is priced right for the buyer. His bullets that I have are the most consistent cast bullets I have used in my limited experience. He may not have what you are looking for on hand, but as Idahoser experienced he will fix you up right.

He is also a fan of the .38 SPL, as I am too. It is always great to discuss the many faces of the .38 SPL with him. Whether it is about wad cutter target loads or .38/44 loads.