JimT taught me something today!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

JimT taught me something today!

Post by awp101 »

I haven't been to sixgunner.com in a while so I thought I'd mosey over this morning. Got a message that it was unavailable.

Dropped by here to do a search and see if there was any info over here regarding why it wasn't over there. Nothing turned up in any of the threads I found but I did notice JimT's location of choice is Vanuatu.

I'd seen that before but this morning curiousity got the better of me. Having not much to do this morning and being a knowledge junkie, I did some reading over on that internet-pedia thing about Vanuatu. I also learned about cargo cults too! :lol:

So thanks to JimT for making my morning a little more interesting and me a little more learn-ed! :D
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

If you haven't been there in a while it's moved.

Here ya go;

http://single-actions.phpbb3now.com/index.php
Old Law Dawg
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

I thought Vanuatu was still in the same place.

Quinn
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

kimwcook wrote:If you haven't been there in a while it's moved.

Here ya go;

http://single-actions.phpbb3now.com/index.php
Thanks! Just went and registered! :)