Vanuatu

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Vanuatu

Post by Old Savage »

By the way, somebody want to tell JimT that the New Hebrides are not in Misssouri.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I may have to change that to Mozambique .... :shock:
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

I for one am glad he has that as his location. A few years back when I saw it, out of curiosity I googled it, and was rewarded with some interesting historical accounts. I've often wondered what Jims connection was, but never asked.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

sore shoulder wrote:I for one am glad he has that as his location. A few years back when I saw it, out of curiosity I googled it, and was rewarded with some interesting historical accounts. I've often wondered what Jims connection was, but never asked.
My youngest daughter spent some time there. I have thought of moving there if I could figure out how to get some guns in .... :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I thought maybe I missed him on Survivor. Maybe next season though. :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

JimT wrote:
sore shoulder wrote:I for one am glad he has that as his location. A few years back when I saw it, out of curiosity I googled it, and was rewarded with some interesting historical accounts. I've often wondered what Jims connection was, but never asked.
My youngest daughter spent some time there. I have thought of moving there if I could figure out how to get some guns in .... :D
Ah, neat connection! I was familiar with the New Hebrides being a WWII buff but I never saw it referred to by it's current name.