Which gun to pull...?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Poohgyrr
Levergunner 3.0

What to do

Post by Poohgyrr »

Our kids are gone, so it's the dogs and us now. The thugs living a few blocks away shoot rounds in the air just because they're like that, but something like this right here on our street would be pretty unusual. Good news is we have lots of Constables On Patrol here in the city; bad news is we have a need for them.

Our dead end street is short with little kids, lots of dogs, and we all know or recognize, and watch out for, one another. Three of the houses here belong to two different local PDs (two Ofc's and a Dispatcher).

So my wife has her Colt/ phone/ surefire right where she will take cover behind our heavy solid oak furniture. For something like this mess in the middle of the night, I have a tac vest, radio, and weapons/lights right where I grab them on the way to our bedroom door with a longish hallway on the other side. Our dogs react differently depending if someone is on the street, right next to our house, or actually inside. I'll be on the radio.

If the shooting is over then I can be sneaky while seeing how things look (who's hurt and who's still out there??) and what needs to be done while waiting for the calvary. If thugs are still shooting then I hope my partner on our street here joins me in dealing with this mess while we wait for the calvary. In any case, it's going to be a long night.
John
Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
Luke 22:36 Romans 12:17-21 Ephesians 4:26-32
"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt
dbateman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dbateman »

1911 and 12ga coach gun no lannd line or cell reception were I live
option B is out