Hobie - Why did our "titles" change?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
steveb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by steveb »

Hobie wrote:
sore shoulder wrote:
Leverdude wrote:I always liked this one better. More features. I like the PM feature. This way you can contact a member privately without useing E-mail.
Imagine I'll keep clicking on the other link until it stops clicking tho. :lol:
Yea, it's good here Ken. However I do lament having lost a post count of thousands over a 4 or 5 year period. :(
Ya think that you lost thousands in post count? Aw, I feel for you SS... :wink: :lol:

I only lost 5000 or so. :)
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

This is starting to sound like levergunners penal envy. :roll: :wink:
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

It feels good to be a newbie again. I don't think I should be considered an advanced anything :wink:
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Dirty Dan
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Dirty Dan »

Do away with the post count all together and everyone remains on equal footing forever. Maybe that would increase the quality of the posts instead of the quantity. :roll:
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you. - John Steinbeck
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

casastahle wrote:This is starting to sound like levergunners penal envy. :roll: :wink:
Never knew there was anything to envy about prisons. :lol: