OKC gun show

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
2row
Levergunner 1.0

OKC gun show

Post by 2row »

I was at the gun show all weekend did OK came home with 17 guns an only taken 20. Traded for a 1893 Marlin-30-30 Get this the ser # 1790xxrealy a nice gun I fired it yesterday It has a 26 in oct barrel . Me thinks I'll keep it also traded for a modle 28-2 Highway Patrolman pinned an recested( Ican't spel eather) Done a lot of trading an even sold one for cash.all in all a good weekend oh did I say I came home with 1100$ in me pocket
R obert :lol: :lol: :lol:
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

Sounds like ya done good Robert. I wish I'd known you were coming, I'd have come sit with you for a spell...
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sounds like ya did well to me. Congrats.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
2row
Levergunner 1.0

Post by 2row »

Chris we didn't know we were goeng untill friday an had to rush to make it I didn't have time to tell anyone kinda looked for you to show up. all my kids were out of town too so all we did was go to show then come home.