Is McCain a Us Citizen?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ohwin94_61
Levergunner 2.0

Is McCain a Us Citizen?

Post by ohwin94_61 »

Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Is McCain a Us Citizen?

Post by Griff »

Oh puhleeeze!, that leftist rag would stoop that low. At least the attack on BO came from his own leftist side. Look at Is B.O. a U.S. born Citizen ?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
slimster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by slimster »

Although I've about decided to avoid any political threads here (especially here lately, hooo-boy!), I just have an innocent question. Since there are apparently questions about the elligability of both of the major nominees for POTUS, what could be the outcome of this? Is this some kind of set-up by those behind the scenes? I'm not a political historian, but never in my memory has there been any issues like this this close to the actual election. How have things gotten this far? Not meaning to sound like a conspiracy theorist, what could we be looking at in a worst case scenario? Could the choice be completely taken out of the peoples, hands by a technicality? I'm seriously curious here.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

Well, if McCain is disqualified, then Sarah Palin goes to the top of the ticket...ok by me.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

McCain's Presidential eligibility as native-born was settled long ago. The Court and, additionally an Act of Congress, established that McCain specifically and anyone else born under identical circumstances were legally native-born -- born of two native-born US citizens on a US military base or in any US protectorate.

Obama has produced no proof of being born in the US other than a photocopy of a State of Hawaii Registration of Birth, which is NOT a birth certificate but a convenience document often used for people born in countries where birth certificates are casual affairs, or nonexistent. The ORIGINAL of the Registration of Birth has supposedly been examined and reveals that the photocopy Obama has circulated has been altered. In addition, Obama himself admits that as a young boy living in Indonesia he was officially adopted by his Indonesian stepfather. Under both US and Indonesian law, this made him an Indonesian citizen, unless upon his returning to the US he petitioned the State Dept. for reinstatement of citizenship -- a routine proceeding, and one which he has never gone through.

AT the very least, questions being asked should be answered. One striking difference between the two conventions...
In St. Paul there were literally hundreds of people there who could and did say, "I've known John for XX years, ever since we were in school/in prison/next-door neighbors/first elected/etc., etc." In Denver, there was NO ONE who spoke -- or could have spoken -- for Obama in the same way. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS, AND HE HAS ACTIVELY WORKED TO KEEP US FROM FINDING OUT.
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

YES!!!!! McCain is a U.S. Citizen.

During the Vietnam War, the Vietnamese were only allowed to keep U.S. Servicemen who were U.S. Citizens as Prisoners of War (POW). If the POW was not a U.S. Citizen, the Vietnamese had to give them back to us. That's why the Vietnamese could keep John McCain for so long. He was a U.S. Citizen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIDICULOUS Questions deserve ridiculous answers.
ED
Yer never too old
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Modoc ED wrote:YES!!!!! McCain is a U.S. Citizen.

During the Vietnam War, the Vietnamese were only allowed to keep U.S. Servicemen who were U.S. Citizens as Prisoners of War (POW). If the POW was not a U.S. Citizen, the Vietnamese had to give them back to us. That's why the Vietnamese could keep John McCain for so long. He was a U.S. Citizen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIDICULOUS Questions deserve ridiculous answers.

There is no doubt that Mac is a citizen, but my point is that the North in that war followed no rules whatsoever, so I doubt if it would have made a difference and certainly is not a benchmark of truth or lie.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Cast Bullet Hunter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cast Bullet Hunter »

A child born to a US citizen, regardless of where the birth occurred, is a natural citizen. Anyone who tries to represent differently is an idiot.
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

El Chivo wrote:Well, if McCain is disqualified, then Sarah Palin goes to the top of the ticket...ok by me.
I'm with you on that! :wink:

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

What's the surprise? Obama is simply trying to win an election the only way he knows how...by having his opponent disqualified on a technicality! :lol:

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Bogie35 wrote:What's the surprise? Obama is simply trying to win an election the only way he knows how...by having his opponent disqualified on a technicality! :lol:

bogie
That is the standard MO for BO. Look at his previous victories. Such as his current Senate seat. The Chicago machine finds something that disqualifies or sinks the opponent.

Children of US citizens born abroad are US citizens - period. More, this is especially true if one or both of the parents are members of the armed forces deployed overseas.

BO and the donkeys are sweating the McCain/Palin ticket big time!!! :twisted:
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
Bogie35 wrote:What's the surprise? Obama is simply trying to win an election the only way he knows how...by having his opponent disqualified on a technicality! :lol:

bogie
That is the standard MO for BO. Look at his previous victories. Such as his current Senate seat. The Chicago machine finds something that disqualifies or sinks the opponent.

Children of US citizens born abroad are US citizens - period. More, this is especially true if one or both of the parents are members of the armed forces deployed overseas.

BO and the donkeys are sweating the McCain/Palin ticket big time!!! :twisted:
And Palin is pacing and frothing at the mouth like a rabid wolf! I love it!

Biden's only thought right now......can you call a timeout in a VP debate? :D

bogie