OT MY NEW TRUCK

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ohwin94_61
Levergunner 2.0

OT MY NEW TRUCK

Post by ohwin94_61 »

Got me a new truck!

I bought a new GMC Sierra and returned to the dealer last week because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the salesman said to the radio......... The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?
'Willie!' he continued and 'On the Road Again' came from the speakers....... Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant ' Georgia on My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,' I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Today, some Mexicans ran a red light and nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved in time to avoid them.
I yelled, 'butt Holes!'............ Immediately the Iranian National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks , with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on Scotch.

darn, I LOVE this truck!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT MY NEW TRUCK

Post by Grizz »

that's funny right there..,
slimster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by slimster »

Hey, I had a new truck with one of those radios in it too! Right before I got back to the house with it after the purchase, a little boy on a bicycle flew off the curb right in front of me, nearly causing me to wrap it around a telephone pole. I muttered "I'd love to get my hands on you little boy" and a Michael Jackson song came on the radio!!! :shock: :twisted:
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

:D :D :D
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

That is good. :D
Old Law Dawg
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

Post by alnitak »

That there is funny!
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail