Part of my "Old West" collection.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rangerider7
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Part of my "Old West" collection.

Post by rangerider7 »

I have had that old hat for on the left for over 35 years. It was old when I got it. The one on the right is mine. I have had it for 40 years. I'm a little scared to post my other stuff, I have many small things that are very historic. No telling how many questions I'll get on them. :lol:
"That'll Be The Day"
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

It seems like my favorite hats are so grody looking that most people wouldn't let their dog sleep on 'em.
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Personal protection inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pokey »

Travis Morgan wrote:It seems like my favorite hats are so grody looking that most people wouldn't let their dog sleep on 'em.

i've got a few like that as well, favorite being the key word.
careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

I had wondered whether or not anyone would recognise the word, "grody" anymore, but that's just what comes to mind!
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Personal protection inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1