OK - I'm Officially Old

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jackruff
Levergunner 1.0

Re: OK - I'm Officially Old

Post by jackruff »

Retired about six months ago. My retirement pay is actually more than my pay when I worked. It's a long story, but it was costing me money to work. That's not why I retired, though. If it had been, I would have retired a couple of years ago.
jlchucker
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OK - I'm Officially Old

Post by jlchucker »

jackruff wrote:Retired about six months ago. My retirement pay is actually more than my pay when I worked. It's a long story, but it was costing me money to work. That's not why I retired, though. If it had been, I would have retired a couple of years ago.
It's amazing how much of what you earn while working gets taken out of your paycheck, isn't it? And just think about what it all goes for. When you think about that, you begin to wonder why you ever started working in the first place, because now that you're out there during working hours, you get to see a whole cult of people that have been on a permanent lifetime vacation on what's been taken out of your paychecks. :shock: