Great Customer Service.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Great Customer Service.

Post by .45colt »

Last week I ordered some reloading stuff from Midway including 500 bulk Remington bullets for the 45/70. the order came over the weekend and I was gone till Monday.opening the box, the inner box that held the bullets had popped open and around fifty of the slugs had bounced around during shipping. the lead hollowpoint on 23 peices was pretty banged up. I called Midway to let them know what happened and the Lady said they would send Me more at no charge.... UPS just left after dropping off 100 more. :D made My day.
Ysabel Kid

Re: Great Customer Service.

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I don't care for their shipping charges, as they are a wee bit on the expensive side, but no one can dispute their Customer Service. It is simply "best in class"!!! :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I'll sometimes pay a little more just for the customer service. I work in retail and hate the way most of the discount places give too much to the customers who act up. I want good service because I am being an adult, not good service because I am throwing a fit. I like Midway.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I love Midway. Also, Graff and Sons, and Buffalo Arms treats me like one of the family.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Wow, that happened to me with a box of 'bulk pack' .44 Mag JSP's and several hundred of the 1,800 had gotten out of the inner box and a bit smashed. I'm not even sure all stayed in the outer box, but I think they did. I should have called them...

Oh well, with my limited shooting abilities, the accuracy won't be affected noticeably... :oops:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

My recent experience with Midway was not completely satisfactory.
Midway shipped some Woodleigh .410 solids rather than the .411 solids ordered. They had mis labelled them when doing their stocking. They agreed to replace them, but I had to return the .410 bullets on my nickle (actually $8.00 + ). They then did ship the correct .411 bullets and did pay for shipping them. However I am still out the nuisance, waste of time, and $8. :(
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
ohwin94_61
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ohwin94_61 »

Natchez :mrgreen: