plum 92 rossi

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
25skinner
Levergunner

plum 92 rossi

Post by 25skinner »

need some opinions on a 92 rossi #k28xxx used but in nice shape ,plum receiver ,very smooth action and trigger ,feeds 357/38 very well,no safety,it will take 450.00 to get it to my door .it sounds like a lot ,but guns just keep getting higher ..what do you guys think ..a year ago I watched a guy sell a 44 mag to a dealer for 150.00,I didn't want to be rude so I waited till the guy left the table to talk to him {lesson learned} :oops: :oops:
Bob
Levergunner

Re: plum 92 rossi

Post by Bob »

I think the important question to answer is what do you think of it? If you really like it, you'll enjoy owning and shooting it. If you don't really like it, it's not worth worrying about. Personally, I've paid more than I thought I should have more than once, and in the end had absolutely no regrets. I thoroughly enjoy shooting those rifles and would never trade them off. Bob