OT-New Gun Show In Pa.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

OT-New Gun Show In Pa.

Post by Sixgun »

All of you Pennsylvania dudes, there's a new gunshow this weekend. Its put on by the Mid-Atlantic Arms Collectors , so it will be a good one. Most likely many of the same dealer who sell at the Harrisburg show. Lots of leverguns, SA Colts and Rugers and even a few EBR's, along with lots of cheap foreign ammo to shoot out of them. Not much junk like beef jerky and Sham-Wow's. Be There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, directions! As this is a new one, I have never been there, but its in Oaks, Pa. right off RT 422. I looked at the map and it appears about 7 miles West of Valley Forge.

As if we need another gunshow in Pa. :D (yes, we do!) There's also one at the Leesport Farmers Market, near Hamburg--------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT-New Gun Show In Pa.

Post by 2ndovc »

Would you guys put one in PA that wasn't and eight hour drive from Clevland!! :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

by 2ndovc on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Would you guys put one in PA that wasn't and eight hour drive from Clevland!!
+1 on that.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

2ndovc wrote:Would you guys put one in PA that wasn't and eight hour drive from Clevland!! :D

jb 8)
Jason---Braggin' rights!!!! In Southeastern and South central Pa., there is a gunshow every weekend. I actually get mad if I have to drive more than an hour to get to a GOOD show. :D

If some some strange reason, I don't feel like driving or if its during the week, I just drive about 4 miles down to my buddies gunshop, Targetmaster. He has thousands of guns from 1800-2009, single shots to full automatic machine guns.:D AND I get to shoot them in the range if I like---for nothing! Plus.......he gives me the ammo. Two weeks ago I shot up a case of 9mm's in a H&K MP5 PDW.

Man, I gotta stop this before a fist comes through this screen. Yes, I am blesses when it comes to guns but........remember, we all have a cross to bear in other things :cry: -----------Sixgun

2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

STINKER!

:evil:

jb :D
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
GEOFF
Levergunner 2.0

Post by GEOFF »

Sixgun,

You've sure got a way with words! You are hilarious!

I'm pretty lucky myself, can shoot 1000 yards plus out my back door. My orchard sits in some hilly country with lots of safe back drops.

BUT, when it comes to gun shows, they are few and far between!

Then you WOULD have to mention shooting full autos. I like it here in Wa. State, even with the democrats ruling us from the west side, BUT, we can't have full autos, NO WAY!!!! You are a lucky man, interesting out here in the west we think things are more restrictive back east but Penn. must be a pretty good place to live.

By the way, I've had my 07 Jeep Rubicon for almost 2 years now, LOVE IT!!!!

Geoff
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GEOFF wrote:Sixgun,

I'm pretty lucky myself, can shoot 1000 yards plus out my back door. My orchard sits in some hilly country with lots of safe back drops.

Then you WOULD have to mention shooting full autos.

By the way, I've had my 07 Jeep Rubicon for almost 2 years now, LOVE IT!!!!

Geoff
Geoff,
I would give up the shows to be able to shoot 1000 yards out back. Shooting is a priority as I can always get guns from the internet and a local gun dealer. :D I have to go to the gunclub to get 500 meters and thats 25 miles away.

Full autos are fun, especially when your best buddy has everything from Thompsons, M-16's, BAR's to Ma Duece's 50 BMG's. In addition to class 2 license , he has a class 3, importers license, manufacturers license and even an explosives license. Can shoot everything in his range except the big 50. But we usually go upstate and just shoot up the mountainside.

Gotta love that Jeep Rubicon. Those babies really run. :D I like mine so much I no longer take it out in the rain. It stays undercover in the garage to retain that "fresh" look. An old '89 YJ is my daily driver.